X-15 Snap-In Carpet FS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X-15 Snap-In Carpet FS

Upgraded to Aqua Marine Deck this year and have the OEM snap-in carpet that I have no use for. In excellent condition and no smell. Carpet was removed from the boat and put inside the garage after each use. Has been steam cleaned as well. Can separate pieces if needed. Message me if you are in need.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pm Sent

Comment

Still for sale?

Comment

Yes. I still have the carpet

Comment

Sent pm

Comment

Got any pics? color? price?
            We defy the mafia!

Comment

Possible sell in the works but if he doesn't take the carpet I'll shoot you a PM with all pics of underside and top side of carpet

Comment

got any pics of your boat with the Aqua Marine Deck, how much it cost you? ,i have a 07 x15 and looking to possibly upgrading mine

Comment

Well worth the upgrade, but I purchased with their December special. I'm unsure what the retail would be but mine was under a grand. This is a self install as well. I have the template if anyone needs

Comment

ooh nice! we have the same color interior and I'm guessing probably the same boat lol. came out really nice! great job!

Comment

Thanks ... I keep going back and forth in my head wondering if the teak color would've looked better, but I'm happy with the gray. Brings out some of the gray piping in the upholstery. Was an easy process to put down once you get everything lined up like you want. I can't say enough about their company and customer service. It also comes with a 2 year warranty so it's hard to beat!

Comment

I know this is an old post but have the same boat. Looking to do same exact color and same scheme. Still have templates? Which company did you use? How was the diamond/raised surface prepped? Any help would be great hoping to do this really soon. Thanks! Jw

Comment

Working...
                        X