No announcement yet.

ZFT 0 Towernow available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry for the late reply. I used 1/4" 2x2 stainless and about 36" long backing plates that I epoxied to the hull. I was a little limited on the length of the plates due to the gunwale narrowing towards the sunpad. The backing plates that came with my tower were 1/8" aluminum channel 2" wide and less than 24" long. I bolted the interior handles through the sides of the backing plate/angle also. Pull from the tower for wakeboard, surf and skate and from the pylon for tubes to keep the tubes low for the kids but could pull from the tower to get some air for tubers. 200Lb+ boarders all day long and no issues to date.

Comment

Armerjr -

Any updates on how the tower and mounting area has survived over the last couple of years? I am looking at replacing my 2005 tower on my X30 with a ZFT0.

Thanks.
      2002, X30, L-18, Red Metal Flake (the possessed boat)

Comment

What is cost of one of these towers?

Comment

Tower held up great with no issues.

Late last season we found a the top of a tree in 20' of water and put a hole in the bottom of the boat. Dealer service and local fiberglass shop said the boat would have to be split to repair so the insurance totaled it out. I have the tower in my garage now with gray bimini/cover, swivel racks and original MC mounting plates available for sale. Located near Houston. Should fit the 1998-2005 Maristars and X-10/30 with no mods. $1800 including bimini and racks.

Comment

Is this still available?

Comment

Working...
            X