2006 xstar skins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2006 xstar skins

I am selling the oem skins for thw front two L seats for the bow of a xstar. They are brand new in the original box from mastercraft. They are a white and dark grey color. Will supply pictures when needed. Away from box right now.

Very interested assuming they match the rest of mine
    2004 X-Star

Comment

Me as well. Pics please.
      Current: 05 XStar
      Previous: 97 ProStar 205

Comment

Post pics. I am interested.

Comment

I had mine re-done a couple years ago, whoever buys them may benefit from something my upholstery shop told me - even if you replace the skins with factory, the tears will come back as the factory did not allow for extra material in the seam when someone steps on the bottom portion. I would take it to a shop and have the seam re-sowed to allow for more material in that seam

Comment

Originally posted by willyt View Post
            I had mine re-done a couple years ago, whoever buys them may benefit from something my upholstery shop told me - even if you replace the skins with factory, the tears will come back as the factory did not allow for extra material in the seam when someone steps on the bottom portion. I would take it to a shop and have the seam re-sowed to allow for more material in that seam
            100% agree. New skins will rip out the same way, so best to have a fold added before installing them.

Comment

Originally posted by willyt View Post
              Good info. I am currently looking at designs for a complete overhaul of my 04 Star in the offseason.

Comment

Alright how the heck do I put picture up on here?

Comment

Nevermind just figured it out will take pics in the morning.

Comment

Originally posted by BELLA XStar View Post
                    I am selling the oem skins for thw front two L seats for the bow of a xstar. They are brand new in the original box from mastercraft. They are a white and dark grey color. Will supply pictures when needed. Away from box right now.
                    I have upholstery for a 2008 40th aniversity mastercraft I would like to sell

Comment

I would like to sell upholstery for a 2008 x star master-craft 40th aniversity some of it comes complete on seats new from mastercraft

Comment

Originally posted by carle View Post
                        I would like to sell upholstery for a 2008 x star master-craft 40th aniversity some of it comes complete on seats new from mastercraft
                        Pm sent. First in line

Comment

Corbin, right place at the right time.

Originally posted by clrussell View Post
                          Pm sent. First in line
                          86' 19 Skier, 351 PCM (sold)
                          2008 197 ProStar, LY6 (sold)

Comment

Pics finally

Sorry for the delay had to go out of town last second.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Price?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Current: 05 XStar
                              Previous: 97 ProStar 205

Comment

Working...
                              X