Jabsco ballast pump like new, $100 shipped

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jabsco ballast pump like new, $100 shipped

Replace your noisy pump with the latest model Jabsco pump. Plug and play, even has the rubber isolation feet. $100 shipped US.

Also have a rebuilt Jabsco ready to go and working great. $75 shipped US.

Comment

PM sent

Comment

And finally another rebuilt pump motor only. New bearings and seals and running great. No pump head or rubber feet so you’ll just need to swap them off your existing pump (2 screws for the head, very easy process.) $60 shipped US.

Comment

2 sets of wires for connecting ballast pumps to rocker switches. Makes install nice and clean. $10 shipped.

Comment

First pump is sold. Still have the two others. If you’ve got a bad pump this is a good way to fix it for cheap. Also I will take off and few bucks if you send me your old pump.

Comment

Sent you a PM

Comment

Second complete pump is sold.

I have the pump motor only and wiring left. This is a very simple and inexpensive swap to fix your noisy, slow, or seized pump.

Comment

Originally posted by bet_on_black View Post
                  Second complete pump is sold.

I have the pump motor only and wiring left. This is a very simple and inexpensive swap to fix your noisy, slow, or seized pump.
                  Interested in just the pump. The one I pulled is a 18220-8127. I was just about to check on the difference between the 8127 and the 8123. Do you know?
                  If its not a competition ski boat, its always second best.

2008 MasterCraft X14, LY6, 400 HP
                  1994 MasterCraft ProStar 205 (SOLD)

Check out MasterCraft Buckeye Bash on Facebook!

Comment

Last pump is now sold.

If anyone wants the wires just pay shipping and you can have them.

Comment

Originally posted by Double D View Post
                      Interested in just the pump. The one I pulled is a 18220-8127. I was just about to check on the difference between the 8127 and the 8123. Do you know?

The 8123 is made just for MC but the 8127 is the same.

Comment

Working...
                      X