Faria Chesapeake White SS Gauges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Faria Chesapeake White SS Gauges

I am making the transition from digital to analog gauges. I still run mechanical speedos and therefore I bought 2 sets of Faria KTF001 White SS Chesapeake 6-gauge sets. I will have a complete set of gauges minus the speedometer for sale in about 2 weeks. Perfect for someone with perfect pass

For sale - brand new - White SS Chesapeake gauges: Fuel, Battery volts, Oil pressure, 6k tachometer, water temperature. *NO SPEEDOMETER*

I would like to sell as a 5 piece set, but can break up if necessary. $75 + shipping for all 5 gauges. No idea on individual gauges.

A few pics of the gauges and original box.
    Attached Files

Comment

pm sent

Comment

So pleasing to the eye.

Jeebus, must be getting old, $75 is a deal.

Comment

Curver - Not seeing anything in my inbox.

Comment

is what is int he picture what you are selling? you say no speedo so checking on that

don't know why the PM didn't work.. weird.

Comment

Correct- no speedometer. I need two for my dash, so I purchased two kits. The speedometer it not included.

Comment

The 5 Faria gauges are still available, so are the old mastercraft medallion gauges (different thread), and now a MMDC for 2000 year MC. I am 99% the MMDC is dead as all of my gauges came back to life after the swap.

Comment

Working...
                X