Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parting 2000 MariStar 210 VRS

Hi All,

I regret that a MariStar has met the end of it's life at a young age. Severe hull damage is resulting in parting of this boat. Many good parts available. Parts only, will not sell as a whole.

Almost all parts available at time of posting. Please PM me with questions. Located in Raleigh NC 27614

330HP Fuel injected GM 350 LTR Engine - hours unknown
    V-drive transmission - verified in good condition
    Prop and shafts - chip in the prop but otherwise good
    Interior parts - some upholstery good, some fair, white/tan with blue piping, nice dash
    Windshield glass - all available
    Single axle trailer with disc brakes - some dry rot on tires but in good shape, white, have SC certificate from PO but I have not titled in NC
    Last edited by WarmWaterGuy; 11-14-2019, 10:16 PM. Reason: Added location

No tower I assume?

Comment

I don't have a real need at the moment, or I'd be all over this. Some suggestions of parts that might have value:
      1. The actuator that lifts the sundeck, and perhaps the hinges. I'd love the sundeck itself, but getting that shipped would be...interesting.
      2. The Swim deck and perhaps the brackets that attach it. Come to think of it, is your swim deck in good condition? Is it the solid version (can't see through) or the slatted version?
      3. If you have Medallion gauges, the gauges and the electronics box have been in high demand in the past.
      1998 Maristar 200VRS

Comment

No tower

Comment

Does this boat have bottom fins, and do you know if they’re the same as on the older boats (like my ‘85)?

Comment

No bottom fins on this boat. The swim deck is in good condition but the brackets apparently sat in water and would need either cleaning or refinishing. Brackets are functionally good and the deck is slatted wood. The gauges on this boat have been replaced with an analog Faria set.

Comment

MDC and gauges for sale?

Comment

Gauges

Gauges have been replaced with Faria
                Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2296.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	107.0 KB
ID:	2401351

Comment

When it comes time to remove gauges, here's some hints:
                  1. The shroud is a thin blow-molded piece of plastic that isn't very strong. It covers thick fiberglass that's part of the deck/hull.
                  2. Remove the steeering - three or four bolts through the shroud and panel.
                  3. Remove the radio case, and the switch panels. Some of the switch panels have screws that go through the fiberglass, in which case the nuts (wingnuts on mine) are visible and removable from under the dash. Some of the switch panels have screws that are only attached to the shroud. These you can remove after you remove the shroud.
                  3. There's a screw holding the shroud in position way forward near the windshield. You can access the nut from under the dash.
                  4. IIRC, the shroud (with the instrument panel attached) should now be removable with a bit of swearing.

I once removed the instrument panel without removing the shroud. I do not recommend this.
                  1998 Maristar 200VRS

Comment

I’m interested in many parts.

Sundeck including hardware and brackets. Also interested in the driver seat.

Also interested in muffler system and possibly exhaust manifolds.

Are you parting the motor? I can’t seem to find an intake manifold anywhere and would like one a to use as parts of in good condition.

I am in need of a vdrive as well . What model is it? Might take the trans and dampener plate if willing to part with at a reasonable price.

Can you get some nice photos to share as well of these parts?

Comment

Part Pictures

Below and attached are some requested pictures. If you would like larger, more, or other pictures, please PM me with phone # or email. I am not parting the engine at this point (only available as a whole) but trans/v-drive are separate. Happy to discuss pricing and details, just PM me with contact info.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Engine Port.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	105.6 KB
ID:	2401361
                      Attached Files

Comment

Do you know if the glass is the same as a 205v?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I can't say what it fits but here are the dimensions of the driver's side front window.

Measuring inside to inside of the frame and along the curve (glass will be a little larger):
                          Horizontally across the top = 36.5"
                          Horizontally across the bottom = 41"
                          Vertically on outside (edge of boat) = 19.5"
                          Vertically on inside (center of boat) = 24.5"

Comment

Good morning,
                            I would be interested in your shifter handle if it is in good shape. Let me know if this is a possibility.
                            Thank you,
                            David in SC

Comment

I'm in Chapel Hill and would like to see what you've got. Interested in the gauges and some other stuff. PM me. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                              X