OJ SS 4 Blade Props for sale or trade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OJ SS 4 Blade Props for sale or trade

I have two spare props that I am looking to sale. They came with my 2002 Prostar 197 TT when I got it. I have since sold this boat and now have a response and the pitch isn't right for my new boat. They are both in very good condition. I will post some pics

1st Prop: 14 X 20 1-1/8" shaft-smoothbore/tapered, 4 blade stainless steel
    2nd Prop 14 X 20 Splined shaft, 4 blade stainless steel

I'm guessing that the PO ordered the splined as a backup and realized they needed a smooth tapered one. Will trade for a Acme 525 13 X 11.5 1-1/8"

Prop 1
    Attached Files

Comment

Prop 2
      Attached Files

Comment

I also have the
        Is RH OJ legend from another previous boat 13x13x1” shaft
        Attached Files

Comment

What is the pricing for the SS props? Is there a ding and rust on the splined prop?
          Terrell

Comment

There is a small amount on the edge of each blade. I can take a better picture. Its not bent but something rubbed on them. The rest of the prop is like brand new

Comment

Originally posted by Terrell Rohrbach View Post
              What is the pricing for the SS props? Is there a ding and rust on the splined prop?
              Terrell
              $200 for that one

Comment

Prop 2 is sold, Prop 1 and 3 are still available. Prop 1 is also for sale on ebay for $250

Comment

The acme 525 13x11.5 smooth bore on sale now 6/12/2020 for 361.00 24 percent off…cheaper than used on eBay

Comment

Originally posted by Fullpass View Post
                    The acme 525 13x11.5 smooth bore on sale now 6/12/2020 for 361.00 24 percent off…cheaper than used on eBay
                    Thanks man, I actually picked up a Acme 515 for a spare the other day at a good price

Comment

Skilavender…let me know how you like the 515…max rpms…speed…are you using the 515 for wakeboarding? I have an 03 197 TT boat…#4 of the 03 year of TT 197's

Comment

I'm using it for recreational skiing, I'll let you know how it does. I have a 2020 Response now, I talked to Acme and they told me it would have a little more top end and turn 150 rpms different than my 525. Sounds like the 525 has more torque

Comment

ISO SS Prop 4 Bladed 14 x 20 for 03 MC 197

ISO 4 bladed SS prop like the one above, 14 x 20 for 03 MC 197. Mine had a blade just break off (see photos), OJ Props do not carry SS props anymore per Eric. He's giving me a good deal on a replacement, but I'm still looking for a back up.
                          Anyone used ProPride for buying a Prop? TIA
                          Attached Files
                          Previous Boats: 04 X7, 98 190, 96 205, Sylvan Deck
                          Thanks and best wishes, George & Sara Amonette
                          256 786 2244
                          [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                          X