X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CumberlandXstar
    replied
    Originally posted by varun View Post
    Closing statement: You mean you're looking for an 'under the tower' cover correct?

Also for your cover, do you have to lower the tower to cover it or can you put your cover on when the tower is in the raised position and it goes over the far top of the tower?
    Sorry, I corrected it.

Not really. There are no tower cut outs in the cover so it would run above the top of the deck where the tower mounts.

Leave a comment:

• varun
    replied
    Originally posted by CumberlandXstar View Post
    I purchased a dealer stock 2019 X22 that came with a over the tower cover. I am looking to trade it for a under the tower cover.

Everyone loves the over the tower cover for numerous reasons but it doesn't work as well for me when tied up to my houseboat. To cover the boat I have to lower the tower and pull out all the boards. It would be better for me if I could leave it all set up.

My cover is in like new condition and looking for a over the tower in same condition. Please contact me if interested.
    Closing statement: You mean you're looking for an 'under the tower' cover correct?

Also for your cover, do you have to lower the tower to cover it or can you put your cover on when the tower is in the raised position and it goes over the far top of the tower?

Leave a comment:

• CumberlandXstar
    started a topic Trade- 2019 X22 over the tower cover

Trade- 2019 X22 over the tower cover

I purchased a dealer stock 2019 X22 that came with a over the tower cover. I am looking to trade it for a under the tower cover.

Everyone loves the over the tower cover for numerous reasons but it doesn't work as well for me when tied up to my houseboat. To cover the boat I have to lower the tower and pull out all the boards. It would be better for me if I could leave it all set up.

My cover is in like new condition and looking for a under the tower in same condition. Please contact me if interested.
    Last edited by CumberlandXstar; 07-02-2020, 08:29 AM.
Working...
X