Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS ZFT4/5 Surf Sleeve - Brand New In Box

***SOLD***

I ordered a brand new surf sleeve for my ZFT4 tower in February and it took four months to be produced and delivered. I recently upgraded boats and my new boat already has the surf sleeve. If anyone needs one and doesn't want to wait several months for it to deliver, I'm asking $300 shipped anywhere in the lower 48.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by EarlyriserX9; 07-17-2021, 07:48 AM.

Can this stay installed and be rolled up into the bimini when it's put away, or does it need to be removed/installed each time out?

Comment

Originally posted by 86Skier View Post
      Can this stay installed and be rolled up into the bimini when it's put away, or does it need to be removed/installed each time out?
      It can stay on. No need to take off once installed.

Comment

This sleeve is one of the best investments I made for my boat. I put it on once, and never took it off. Rolls right up in the Bimini and fits inside my bimini cover. If you’re on the fence, you should just get it. You won’t be sorry.

—Sky
        ------------------------------------------------
        2006 X-1 Pumpkin Orange SOLD
        2013 X25 Black, Green & Orange

Comment

I know it says ZFT4 and 5 only, but if someone can confirm it will fit a ZFT2 I'll take it.

Comment

Originally posted by John Johnson View Post
            I know it says ZFT4 and 5 only, but if someone can confirm it will fit a ZFT2 I'll take it.
            It should work with the ZFT2 tower. I looked at some pictures and the bimini tops look the same regardless of ZFT2 or ZFT4.

Comment

I will PM you shortly.

Comment

Working...
              X