Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cleaning out the garage - 2006 X2

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Cleaning out the garage - 2006 X2

    2 boats later, figured it was time to clean out the garage and get rid of some of the items I've had hanging around from the 2006 X2. This site has helped me out plenty, so hopefully can give back to someone else on here. All items are free, just pay shipping.

    - Factory boat cover. Not in great shape. About 2 or 3 small holes, MC lettering is faded and ratchets are rusted but still function. Wouldn't recommend it for trailering but would work for a dust cover or extra fabric if anyone needs it. Didn't get a picture but can if needed. - Sold
    - Ballast relay - BH Part # 702-87411
    - 10 plastic cup holder inserts - Sold
    - Heater vent tube/ I think about 8' extended
    - Bow hook
    - Tower light bulb - part #9235-7
    - Blue & White Perfect pass displays. I can't be sure these work. Story on these is that years ago I found a MC dealer that was going out of business. My red display had started to fade (common failure I discovered after research on TT), so I was looking for a new one. The dealer had these two plus a red one and wasn't sure which ones worked so they sent me all 3 at a very reasonable price. The red one did end up working so I have these two left over. This is a common failure due to moisture with this model display and there are many threads on here about it. After I replaced mine, I found a thread about cleaning and conformal coating the PCB that would bring these back to life, so I'd say there's a pretty good chance you could get them to work. - Sold
    Attached Files
    Last edited by mjohnsen; 09-27-2021, 11:03 PM.

  • #2
    I am interested in the white pp display module

    Comment


    • #3
      I will take the perfect pass displays. 97080 Gresham, Or

      Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
      2005 Canadian Blue Flake X10

      Comment


      • #4
        I would like the blue PP

        Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
        2005 Canadian Blue Flake X10

        Comment


        • #5
          You can e-mail me your address at [email protected] and we can work out the details.

          Comment


          • #6
            Can I get the cup holders. My 2004 X-2 has several broken. Do you think they are the same size?


            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Grant777 View Post
              Can I get the cup holders. My 2004 X-2 has several broken. Do you think they are the same size?


              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              I would think that they are, but I'll get some measurements just to be sure.

              Comment


              • #8
                Cleaning out the garage - 2006 X2

                Originally posted by mjohnsen View Post
                I would think that they are, but I'll get some measurements just to be sure.

                Thanks! The cups in the boat are approx 3 ¾ inches in diameter and 3 ⅛ inches deep. If that cross checks let me know how to pay for shipping etc.


                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Last edited by Grant777; 09-22-2021, 07:44 PM.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Grant777 View Post
                  Thanks! The cups in the boat are approx 3 ¾ inches in diameter and 3 ⅛ inches deep. If that cross checks let me know how to pay for shipping etc.


                  Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Yep, that's a match! If you want to e-mail me your address @ [email protected], I'll get them sent out this week.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by wtrjock View Post
                    I would like the blue PP

                    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
                    If you're still interested in the blue one, e-mail your address to [email protected].

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by mjohnsen View Post
                      Yep, that's a match! If you want to e-mail me your address @ [email protected], I'll get them sent out this week.

                      Email sent.


                      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X