FREE - 1994 Maristar VRS225 Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FREE - 1994 Maristar VRS225 Trailer

Free to anyone who will haul it away, my 1994 Maristar VRS225 Trailer. It will definitely need some repair, rust has taken its toll, but if you're a capable welder / fab person, the actual overall condition of the trailer is on-par with its age. I am second owner, suspect the original owner left it outdoors without boat on it, which contributed to corrosion. Wheels, tires, bearings all good. I had the prop protection area completely rebuilt last year, new steel welded section to replace the rusted-out portion.

You can pick up and drive it away without issue; trailer is in SE Wisconsin. I have been towing my Maristar with it until July when I upgraded to a newer trailer thanks to another TT forum member.

Even if you want it solely for parts, it's worth it; I simply don't have the time to part it out. I have plates and clean title to go with it.

First serious inquiry gets it. If interested, send me a PM and we can work out specifics.
    Attached Files

Sent you a PM
    I was njskier on here.

Comment

Very interested in trailer. please give me a call. Dave at 608-370-2899 Thank you

Comment

if you still have call Greg 720-933-4497 i will buy it from you as well

Comment

Working...
        X