WTB- MTK or ND Mini Tower

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB- MTK or ND Mini Tower

Looking for a monster MTK tower or a ND mini. Will be going on 1998 ProStar 205. Thanks for the help. Feel free to text pics to 865-333-0015

No question, do the ND Mini tower. The ND will give it a stock look and flow with the lines.
    If its not a competition ski boat, its always second best.

2008 MasterCraft X14, LY6, 400 HP
    1994 MasterCraft ProStar 205 (SOLD)

Check out MasterCraft Buckeye Bash on Facebook!

Comment

Originally posted by Ajsmithps205 View Post
      Looking for a monster MTK tower or a ND mini. Will be going on 1998 ProStar 205. Thanks for the help. Feel free to text pics to 865-333-0015
      ND for sure, if you must. I Like the minis way more.

They make those right up the road from me and seem to still be in business when I passed there yesterday.

93 190
      (safe click)

Comment

I love the ND mini on my 197. I can't imagine my boat without one on it anymore.
        2003 ProStar 197, MCX and Powerslot.

"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty" - Thomas Jefferson
        "Freedom is beneficial to everyone equally" - Ron Paul
        Taxation = Theft

Comment

Originally posted by waterlogged882 View Post

They make those right up the road from me and seem to still be in business when I passed there yesterday.

I drove up to ND in November and had them put a tower on my 205V. They moved from the old location to a new (to them) location on Greenback Rd/Hwy-411 between Vonore and Maryville. Right across Greenback from Rudd Rd. The new place looks like a Walking Dead set, it's an old closed manufacturing plant but Wayne said it gives them plenty of room they didn't have before. Installed my tower in a few hours (went and ate lunch at Calhoun's in Knoxville with The Bride) and I drove it back to the lake on the same day. Money well spent in my opinion.
          2000 Prostar 205V

Comment

Originally posted by dpb185 View Post

I drove up to ND in November and had them put a tower on my 205V. They moved from the old location to a new (to them) location on Greenback Rd/Hwy-411 between Vonore and Maryville. Right across Greenback from Rudd Rd. The new place looks like a Walking Dead set, it's an old closed manufacturing plant but Wayne said it gives them plenty of room they didn't have before. Installed my tower in a few hours (went and ate lunch at Calhoun's in Knoxville with The Bride) and I drove it back to the lake on the same day. Money well spent in my opinion.
            That's the place. Looks like it was abandoned 25 years ago. But maybe there is very little overhead. As long as it works for them. If you get back that way, stop in Calhoun's in Lenoir City. Nice place right beside a marina. Lots of nice boats there (coming and going) to look at.

93 190
            (safe click)

Comment

I thought I'd mention the new shop because the address on their website is wrong. Don't waste 30 minutes like I did going to the wrong place.
              2000 Prostar 205V

Comment

Only go with the New Dimension.

Comment

Working...
                X