Radar SENATE PRO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radar SENATE PRO

I am selling my 2019 Senate Pro. It is a 69" model with a size 12 profile right foot boot mounted in the rear and a size 12 left footed Pulse boot up front. I bought the whole set up at the end of 2020 season and only used it twice last year. I have the box and the soft bag for it as well. Asking $1,150.00 plus freight

What speed did you ski this at? Will it shine at 33-34 in your opinion?

a little out of my budget but will send a PM
    Ski in snow, ski in water, and always have fun!

2008 Prostar 214 MCX
    1995 Prostar 190 "Evil Minion"
    Previous 93 Prostar 190 1.5:1 GT40

"Left Foot Forward and preferring girls."
    "Do you have Flake on that boat?"

Comment

I used it at 32.4- 34.mph, it is a super fast ski. I had knee surgery last year and just didn't use it. My plan is to sell this rocket and just use my older senate when I want to go for a ski run.

Comment

That is a great ski. My son skis on a 67 Senate Pro and I'm on the Vapor Pro. I have ran his ski a few times and it is very responsive.

Comment

93Prostar190, The Senate Pro does very well up to 34mph but it's also a great choice for folks skiing slower being a wider version of the vapor. Since going slower gives folks more time to get to the balls and setup a good pre-turn, I often recommend this ski to folks that want to slow down a little to have that extra time to focus on form. Form typically goes out the window when you're rushed.

The other scenario where a senate is good, especially one as large as 69", is for bigger guys. At 34mph a 69" senate pro is a good choice for someone 210lb+ IMO. If you're skiing that fast and weigh less that that, I would get a vapor instead. If you watch ski-it-again for a while, you can typically find whichever ski fits your scenario best.

It would also be useful to know what ski / bindings you're coming from? Keep in mind that if you're very use to a particular set of bindings, that adapting to new / different bindings is 2-3 times harder than adjusting to a new ski. Personally, I never change skis and binding at the same time.

Slvr Bulit if you don't have the ski posted on ski-it-again, I'd highly recommend that. It's pretty much where the lion's share of traffic is for selling and buying used high-end slalom skis. GLWS
          -----------------------------------
          Mastercraft ProStar 2019 5.7L - Current
          Mastercraft X25 2014 6.2L - Current
          Nautique 200 OB 2012 5.7L - Current

Comment

Thanks jpwhit Yes, it has been posted there.

Comment

still have ski. was at camp this week and took a picture of it.
              Attached Files

Comment

I ski the exact same ski, in fact just bought new Reflex BOA bindings for it. Great Ski at 32-34. Sorry to hear you are getting rid of it, but someone needs to pick this up from you. Worth every penny!

Comment

I had knee surgery 1.5 years ago and reinjured it again last summer, never even had a chance to ski on it but for a couple of quick runs. Hate to see a ski like this just sit there and not be used but if it doesnt sell I will hang on to it and hopefully be able to ski next year.

Comment

Ski is SOLD

Comment

Working...
                    X