Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Passing on the Stoke - Free Soulcraft Honu 4’-2” to Good Kid…

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Passing on the Stoke - Free Soulcraft Honu 4’-2” to Good Kid…

We inherited this from Moosehead a couple of years ago and time to pass it on to the next deserving kid.

She ain’t pretty, has a few dents on her deck, been repaired, but she works! Comes with Hyperlite fins.

Send pics of your kid surfing.

Shipping included to the lower 48 and you have to pass it on to the next deserving kid when outgrown…

Click image for larger version  Name:	B4164E07-B3B5-4106-A1F6-1FEFE8FB08AD.jpg Views:	1 Size:	335.5 KB ID:	2704269 Click image for larger version  Name:	D513D315-C6A5-4CE2-A153-45C446CA1D16.jpg Views:	1 Size:	278.8 KB ID:	2704270
    2022 XSTARS
    2020 X22
    2019 XT22
    2017 XT20

Click image for larger version

Name:	Katie B.jpg
Views:	275
Size:	262.7 KB
ID:	2704275Here's a picture of my daughter learning.
    She's older now, but I would love this board to teach my neighbor's kids to surf and share the joy.
    Thanks so much for your generous offer

Comment

KoT. Your daughter’s smile says it all! Thanks for sharing!
      Sorry, but the board is gone already though.
      2022 XSTARS
      2020 X22
      2019 XT22
      2017 XT20

Comment

Nice! Larry may need to add a few more.
        Attached Files

Comment

wow, good on you for passing it on my 1st is due in june so it will be a while before he can enjoy it, but maybe the next time this gets passed on he'll be ready!

Comment

Congratulations on the upcoming birth! Best advice I ever got for changing disposable diapers. Put a clean one underneath the dirty one before you remove it. Helps to have it ready to go.
            2022 XSTARS
            2020 X22
            2019 XT22
            2017 XT20

Comment

I would have loved to be the next in the chain of custody on this board. My nephew is 7 and progressing well riding a board that is too big for him. We would have loved to continue the share and the path of this board once he grew out of it in size and skill. Sorry we missed it
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by MCOR View Post
                Congratulations on the upcoming birth! Best advice I ever got for changing disposable diapers. Put a clean one underneath the dirty one before you remove it. Helps to have it ready to go.
                haha thanks, and good advice!

Comment

Originally posted by rbuss4 View Post
                  I would have loved to be the next in the chain of custody on this board. My nephew is 7 and progressing well riding a board that is too big for him. We would have loved to continue the share and the path of this board once he grew out of it in size and skill. Sorry we missed it
                  I’m sure it will come back around after the next caretakers have finished with it!
                  2022 XSTARS
                  2020 X22
                  2019 XT22
                  2017 XT20

Comment

Working...
                  X