Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTB: smallest possible wakeboard.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • WTB: smallest possible wakeboard.

    Looking to get a wakeboard for my 3 year old daughter. Anyone know where to start??

  • #2
    I have a Liquid Force Nemesis 124cm that I would be willing to sell you for $50 + shipping. It's what my kids, neighbors, and their cousins all started on ages ranging from 4-7.

    Comment


    • #3
      Don't rush it. I would not put a 3 year old on a wakeboard. We started the kids on a knee board to get them used to being towed behind the boat. My oldest daughter started on a hyperlite 125 when she was about 7.
      '07 Navy Blue X2 MCX
      http://www.wakeblaster.com/
      Ballast Timer Reprogramming Info
      Timer Reprogramming Thread

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by tr6coug View Post
        Don't rush it. I would not put a 3 year old on a wakeboard. We started the kids on a knee board to get them used to being towed behind the boat. My oldest daughter started on a hyperlite 125 when she was about 7.

        Last season she was doing the ski trainer off the boom, and then also holding the handle and just letting her body drag in the water. Figure why not at least get her comfortable with the board on her feet and maybe play along the beach with it.

        Comment


        • #5
          Our 4 year old got the ronix vision 120cm and he is now 6 and it still fits him fine. Should be able to board until he’s 8. I think his bindings are size 12-5.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Yeaitsslo View Post
            Last season she was doing the ski trainer off the boom, and then also holding the handle and just letting her body drag in the water. Figure why not at least get her comfortable with the board on her feet and maybe play along the beach with it.
            OK then, cool. It's good that you have been getting her used to being towed with a boom. That's a great idea.
            '07 Navy Blue X2 MCX
            http://www.wakeblaster.com/
            Ballast Timer Reprogramming Info
            Timer Reprogramming Thread

            Comment


            • #7
              I’ll jump on this too... looking for wakeboard and bindings for 10 year old.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by LABlue View Post
                I’ll jump on this too... looking for wakeboard and bindings for 10 year old.
                I might have just the one for you!
                http://weathersticker.wunderground.c.../Brunswick.gif

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by SkiDog View Post
                  I might have just the one for you!
                  Want to pm me the details?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by LABlue View Post
                    Want to pm me the details?
                    LABlue gets first shot.. $50.00 PLUS shipping from Ga.
                    Attached Files
                    http://weathersticker.wunderground.c.../Brunswick.gif

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by tr6coug View Post
                      OK then, cool. It's good that you have been getting her used to being towed with a boom. That's a great idea.

                      She’s been on the boat since she was born basically. Started swimming class super early too just to reinforce our love for the water with her. She’s a nut. I love it.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        After the above get boards I would be interested as well. PM me what you have!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Hope we aren't thread jacking, but I'm looking for a youth wakeboard as well. Interested in either of the two in this thread if they don't sell, interested in anything else too... please PM
                          Thanks
                          2018 XT22 - Current
                          1985 SS - Current

                          2016 X2 - Sold
                          2008 X2 - Sold
                          2003 197 TT - Sold
                          1993 205 - Sold

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by SkiDog View Post
                            LABlue gets first shot.. $50.00 PLUS shipping from Ga.
                            Looks perfect for us. How do you purchase on teamtalk?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by LABlue View Post
                              Looks perfect for us. How do you purchase on teamtalk?
                              There's not a teamtalk purchase, so to speak. Do you have a PayPal account? Where do you live so I can calculate shipping?
                              http://weathersticker.wunderground.c.../Brunswick.gif

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X