Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTB Hyperlite Hi Fi

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • WTB Hyperlite Hi Fi

    Well, someone decided they wanted mine more than I did. Need the 53”.
    Aric


    LONE STAR MASTERBASH 2022
    Register Here

    2019 XT22 - Ear Bleeder
    2022 Sea Hunt BX22 CC
    For Sale:
    2020 Crest 240 SLC Tri Toon

  • #2
    Originally posted by MC25 View Post
    Well, someone decided they wanted mine more than I did. Need the 53”.
    Man that sucks. I bought one based on one of your recommendations on here and it has become our favorite board.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by John Johnson View Post
      Man that sucks. I bought one based on one of your recommendations on here and it has become our favorite board.
      They stole my liquid force Harley LTD wakeboard, and another wakeboard and surf board
      Aric


      LONE STAR MASTERBASH 2022
      Register Here

      2019 XT22 - Ear Bleeder
      2022 Sea Hunt BX22 CC
      For Sale:
      2020 Crest 240 SLC Tri Toon

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by MC25 View Post
        They stole my liquid force Harley LTD wakeboard, and another wakeboard and surf board
        Were they on your board racks, or somewhere else?

        Comment


        • #5
          I caught some guys three weekends ago at my dock at 545 am. The surprising thing about them going through my inventory was that they were in a new Malibu.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Wheelin98TJ View Post
            Were they on your board racks, or somewhere else?
            My garage
            Aric


            LONE STAR MASTERBASH 2022
            Register Here

            2019 XT22 - Ear Bleeder
            2022 Sea Hunt BX22 CC
            For Sale:
            2020 Crest 240 SLC Tri Toon

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by John Johnson View Post
              I caught some guys three weekends ago at my dock at 545 am. The surprising thing about them going through my inventory was that they were in a new Malibu.
              I hope they hadn't stolen it also................

              Comment


              • #8
                I have the red/black (I believe 2016) hifi 53" and would be willing to sell it. It's probably been surfed 15-20 times. Send me a PM and we can discuss.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Got one. Thanks guys.
                  Aric


                  LONE STAR MASTERBASH 2022
                  Register Here

                  2019 XT22 - Ear Bleeder
                  2022 Sea Hunt BX22 CC
                  For Sale:
                  2020 Crest 240 SLC Tri Toon

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by MC25 View Post
                    Got one. Thanks guys.
                    Did you get this year's model? I have the 2018 and I love it. My son rides it too but he needs a smaller board. Curious about whether it was just graphics update on the current version.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by John Johnson View Post
                      Did you get this year's model? I have the 2018 and I love it. My son rides it too but he needs a smaller board. Curious about whether it was just graphics update on the current version.
                      I got a 2018!
                      Aric


                      LONE STAR MASTERBASH 2022
                      Register Here

                      2019 XT22 - Ear Bleeder
                      2022 Sea Hunt BX22 CC
                      For Sale:
                      2020 Crest 240 SLC Tri Toon

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X