Admiral Zip Sled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Admiral Zip Sled

Haven't seen one of these listed here for several years. When I purchased this one it took me a couple of years of looking. One of the best pieces of equipment to get the little ones out in the water. This one is in very good condition with only some scratching from use. Small amount of damage on one side that is a cut but it does not go all the way through the side and doesn't effect it in any way but cosmetically. I purchased it as is and has served my daughter her friends and numerous other kids well.

$500 obo plus actual shipping costs.

This will not be cheap to ship but I will work with you to get it to your destination in good condition.

I don't check this forum all that often so best way to contact to text to Five-04-Three-Eight-Eight-Won-Won-Niner-Won or send a PM through here and I'll get back to you when I see it.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by BrianM; 03-16-2021, 10:02 AM.
    sigpic

1997 Prostar 190, TBI 350, 1:1, OJ XMP 13 x 11.5, Stargazer, Hot Shower, Heated Drivers Seat, Reuben/Mountain Rock/Nite Navy

I am in UK so will not be buying. but I assume you mean $50 not $500

Comment

Originally posted by eurosysytem0 View Post
      I am in UK so will not be buying. but I assume you mean $50 not $500

Not a typo. These are a vintage (60s early 70s) piece that are few and far between and have generally been in pretty high demand. The price is $500
      Last edited by BrianM; 03-16-2021, 10:06 AM.
      sigpic

1997 Prostar 190, TBI 350, 1:1, OJ XMP 13 x 11.5, Stargazer, Hot Shower, Heated Drivers Seat, Reuben/Mountain Rock/Nite Navy

Comment

When I was a kid, we had one (similar) that a friend cut out of plywood with 2 1"x1" skegs on the bottom.

We had a blast on that thing...……..
        Currently schlepping on BIL's X46

MISS "B" HAVEN

2007 X2, Indmar 350 MCX (Sold)
        OJ 522 14.75 x 15.5
        Tugger: 2014 Ram 1500 Crew, EcoDiesel
        http://www.crowniehq.net

Comment

That thing brings back memories. Had one growing up in the mid 70’s to early 80’s. Rode it a lot on the Tchefuncte River. They get a bit heavy when half filled with water. GLWS.
          Mike B

Comment

I have one of those sitting in my shed!!

Spent many hours on that when I was a kid!

Comment

Working...
            X