WTB swim platform Brackets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB swim platform Brackets

WTB a pair of swim platform brackets for a 1995 prostar 190.

Are you looking for the transom pieces to make the full set or just the platform brackets, which are a little easier to come by as stand alone. Often the transom pieces are not always available with the platform brackets as you indicate. Maybe I have read your request incorrectly. To the literal sense, you are looking for platform brackets only. I may (maybe) have a set (platform only) in my shop. Not sure.

For the entire set, it may be that you have to buy the entire set new.

93 190
    (safe click)

Comment

Hi waterlogged,
      yes the platform brackets. Not the transom brackets.

Comment

Any luck finding the brackets for the swim teak?

Comment

I did look today at lunch. All I have is a set that fits an 85 that is not set up for a receiving bracket at the transom. These bolt directly to the transom. I'll keep looking elsewhere.

Sorry I could not be of more help.

93 190
          (safe click)

Comment

Thanks for looking, much appreciated. Yes, if you find some brackets that will work, please let me know.
            Rob

Comment

By the way. Here are some pictures of my 1995 Prostar 190 restoration.
              I bought this boat new when i was a younger man. Put 250hrs on it, then stat for 15 years (family/work).
              I finally pulled off of the property where it was stored.

Comment

OMG !!!!! You have done an amazing job Rob !! Congratulations!

Comment

Thanks bud.
                  And a special thanks to everyone that has helped me on this site, with acquiring parts and many suggestions and how to's.
                  this is a qreat resource. Just to clarify, I did all of the work myself except for the upholstery. The upholstery i removed and had the seats upholstered, then installed. Doing so, saved me some money. The rest of the boat, was just blood, sweat and tears.

Comment

To the Top.
                    Still searching for these brackets. So if anyone can help, it would be much appreciated as my new swim platform arrives soon from Tommy Nation.

Comment

Working...
                    X