Aqua Lily Pad??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aqua Lily Pad??

Looking for a floating Pad similiar to Aqua Lily Pad..
    One more thing to try and fit on the boat
    It is for the Kids!

I have seen a few on eBay. Those are all the rage around here right now, but I cringe when I see them rolled up on the tower or sundeck. They are massive!

Comment

http://www.ifloats.com/
      -Cameron
      2007 ProStar 197
      1996 ProStar 190

Comment

my girlfriend and daughter want one so bad. girlfriend even said she would buy it. best price i have seen is $499.00 for a 18 ft.

Comment

Agreed.. I am not the supporter of this idea of adding this to the collection of crap to bring out.. However the Mrs.'s seems to see it as something that will keep the kids from coming in and out of the boat and jumping off the platform when we are tied-up/anchored and enjoying our liquid refreshments. But the cost for a piece of foam is crazy.. Almost makes the huge tubes look cheap. But Mom says we need one!

Rule #1- It doesn't go out until all skiing is done and the masses come out on the lake..
          It is for the Kids!

Comment

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B007CISS2A/...I39RLM2ECR6Z5G

A bit more reasonable.....

Comment

Maybe these aren't so bad
              Attached Files
              CUSTOM WHEEL & TIRE PACKAGES
              sigpic

CUSTOM DECALS - EMAIL FOR MORE INFO

$125 LED TRAILER LIGHT PACKAGE - FREE SHIPPING
              REBUILDING HOLLEY MARINE CARBS - $350 DELIVERED
              REBUILT COMPLETE MARINE HOLLEY 4160 CARBS $549 DELIVERED
              Email - [email protected]

Comment

Our Lake Powell house boat friends have a couple of them (Water Mat) - everybody has a great time when the mats come out! But they are pricey and not very practical for just a day trip.

Comment

Originally posted by 5 O's X-10 View Post
                  Rule #1- It doesn't go out until all skiing is done and the masses come out on the lake..
                  Sounds like a rule on my past boats. "no skis, no tubes, no bullsh**" haha. that thing would NOT come on any boat Im on! maybe drag behind
                  Aric

LONE STAR MASTERBASH 2022
                  Register Here

2019 XT22 - Ear Bleeder
                  2022 Sea Hunt BX22 CC
                  For Sale:
                  2020 Crest 240 SLC Tri Toon

Comment

I have one and we haul it with the pontoon on July 4th, Labor Day, Mem day etc. They are awesome and provide a little island for all the people you leave at the beach that don't want to ride in the boat and wakeboard. My cousin has been selling these since last year. I wouldn't know on prices as I received mine for my Bday but they are pretty cool, easy to roll up but still BIG!

Comment

www.lakehelp.com sells them
                      Always Happy.......Never Satisfied

2021 X24

41 Mastercrafts and counting

Comment

This is iFloats, we appreciate one of you members mentioning our product on your forum. We have a ripstop core that makes our float superior to all the other foam floats. We also developed an accessory called the iSki which allows you and your friends to ski the float behind your boat. We make them in three standard sizes 12ft., 18ft, and 24ft. Custom sizes are available up to 110ft. long. I have included some pictures of the product.

Thank you.

Sean McDonald

www.ifloats.com
                        Attached Files

Comment

we have an aqua-lillypad. i think we paid around $500 for ours. it lives at the dock. i can't imagine trying to lug one around in the MC. my pontoon has a large front overhang so it would be doable. The big hassle would be rolling it back up tight enough so its portable. It is a feat to do alone on the dock and still cumbersome with 2 adults. I can't imagine trying to do this in the water. having said that, they are a blast and great for the kids. ours has lasted 4 seasons and it's showing its age a bit. i had to repair a hole with shoe string but so far the repair has held up. we bought some noodles with foam end caps and the kids use them as swords as a kind of "king of the mountain" game. for the adults, pour a few beverages in them and challenge them to run all the way down the pad without falling.

Comment

I have one as well and its at our dock most if the time. Also, if we have a large group we take the pontoon as home base and take small group in the mastercraft. We will always take and pull behind the pontoon or carry onboard until we get to a cove. They are great for kids and the ladies.

Comment

We just purchased one from our local marina. I think the web has them for $499, but the shipping was pretty hefty. We found a coupon and our marina honored it. I think we paid $472, otd. the good news for me is that it was split three ways. There are getting to be more and more of these on our lake. I don't really plan on taking it on the boat though as it will remain at the dock, anchored.

Comment

Working...
                              X