Wtb barefoot suit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wtb barefoot suit

Wanting to get into barefoot. Have tried long rope multiple times in a normal pair of trunks. Most likely size large. Please let me know if you have a used suite available.

A suit will make footing a new experience for you. Long line is the berries but if you have an opportunity for learning on a boom, they are OK too. I think the line is the best in the long run. A boom can become a crutch after a while.

Used suits are hard to come by (or so I have discovered).

==> Here <== is a new B.I. suit which is the lowest price I have found. If you think large, go XL (especially in B.I.). I have one of these as well as a WBC Wired (XL) suit. The WBC fits a little better and stretches much better during break-in. Regardless you want sleeveless.

I found the Wired on sale two years ago for $200. Not a lot of people carry them as I think they may be discontinued, but still a good suit.

Just letting you know what I have seen.

A nice tight non-stretch 85' line makes for a smooth ride too.....a considerable difference on the deep starts with the non-stretch line.

Last edited by waterlogged882; 02-19-2018, 11:22 PM.
    93 190
    (safe click)

Comment

I also recommend padded barefoot shorts as well.
      If its not a competition ski boat, its always second best.

2008 MasterCraft X14, LY6, 400 HP
      1994 MasterCraft ProStar 205 (SOLD)

Check out MasterCraft Buckeye Bash on Facebook!

Comment

What size

Comment

Thanks all of the help; trying to get in the game for less than $300 thus shopping around for some used gear. I'd expect I'm a large or xl. ~6'1, 190lb.

Comment

I have a barefoot international "Iron" sleeveless model suit in size large - I wore it very little. Barts has it for sale for $219.99 new. If you go to the barts website, they have a sizing chart. I can send you the pics if you pm me an email address or text number and would want way less than new costs.

Comment

I have a long sleeve padded suit, and if I remember some padded shorts also. PM me if interested.

Comment

Working...
              X