Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tjrowbot
    replied
    I am fairly certain I know that boat. Very nice buy! Glad you found one.

Leave a comment:

• Wheelin98TJ
    replied
    Originally posted by BAdair View Post
    Yeah, the red and white one on this page. I'll get some pictures up once I get it home.
    Awesome! Let's see those pics and common spring!

Leave a comment:

• BAdair
    replied
    Yeah, the red and white one on this page. I'll get some pictures up once I get it home.

Leave a comment:

• Ironhorse
    replied
    Thanks everyone. We placed a deposit on the red and white X14! Assuming a successful water test once the ice melts I can end my 2-year search and start bothering everyone wtih X14-specific questions. Now I can start searching for the illusive ski rack extensions.
    I just sold a set on here two weeks ago. They still pop up once in a while. Congrats on the new boat!

Leave a comment:

• Double D
    replied
    Thanks everyone. We placed a deposit on the red and white X14! Assuming a successful water test once the ice melts I can end my 2-year search and start bothering everyone wtih X14-specific questions. Now I can start searching for the illusive ski rack extensions.
    Congrats!! The one pictured above or different? Any pics?

Leave a comment:

• BAdair
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Wheelin98TJ
    replied
    This one just popped up on Facebook.

Click image for larger version

Name:	X14 for sale.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	70.8 KB
ID:	2401981

Leave a comment:

• Prostar 190
    replied
    Did you see the one that just came up for sale on here?

Leave a comment:

• Ironhorse
    replied

Here's a chance to benefit from the US exchange rate.

Leave a comment:

• Owen.Nibley
    replied
    Not sure if this is something that you would want to take on as a project (and its the X-14v)but it seems in decent shape. You're probably looking at an engine rebuild. Not sure on the electronics.... but I thought I would post just in case. You will probably have to go through a broker/dealer as well. Good luck.

Leave a comment:

• JohnE
    replied
    Nice 214's come up. A few people who loved them are moving into a v-drive. But they seem more and more scarce.

Leave a comment:

• 93Prostar190
    replied
    Stay on it, one will come up !

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Leave a comment:

• BAdair
    replied
    Thanks everyone - keep em coming. I've been pounding boattrader, onlyinboards, ski-it-again, craigslist, and Facebook marketplace daily. I actually have quite the spreadsheet of boats available and sold over the past year or so. Double D is correct - most of the inventory out there is either a little rough or doesn't have the colors/features we are looking for. I'm trying not to be too picky considering the rarity of the 214's but I also want this to be the last boat I buy for a long time.

Leave a comment:

• Double D
    replied
    Originally posted by babymoore3 View Post
    Two options....both have towers...

With our extensive selection of ski and wakeboard boats, the boat you are looking for is just a click away. We also carry a wide variety of wakeboard boat accessories to satisfy almost any application. Browse our used wakeboard boats and accessories for sale online!

https://www.onlyinboards.com/2008-Ma...see-86295.aspx
    Im pretty sure the first one is sold and in sort of rough shape. Was at their show on Saturday.

Leave a comment:

• babymoore3
    replied
    Two options....both have towers...

With our extensive selection of ski and wakeboard boats, the boat you are looking for is just a click away. We also carry a wide variety of wakeboard boat accessories to satisfy almost any application. Browse our used wakeboard boats and accessories for sale online!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X