2018 50th Anniversary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2018 50th Anniversary

Local dealer sold this boat new to a repeat customer. Same customer traded for '22 XStar at beginning of season...this boat was supposedly sold but fell through for some unknown reason to me as of yet...I have been kicking tires this summer while doing some upgrades and restoration on my 06 XStar...

Dealer approached me when the boat came back on the market. I am test driving today...

352 hours, but looks great...local dealer has done service and has all history. It was the 3rd or 4th boat this customer has purchased from him so he has history of boat and the boat owner. I am trying to figure out what would be a good number and/or a fair number. Only 1 year of warranty left on a boat with a lot of expensive repairs when something breaks so trying to think through applying that amount of money to something else as well...Thx!
    2006 XStar
    Sold - 2001 X30
    Sold - 1994 Prostar 190

I answered over in another thread, but I'll put it here too.

I'd say $150-155k.

Comment

Originally posted by Wheelin98TJ View Post
      I answered over in another thread, but I'll put it here too.

I'd say $150-155k.
      Got it Thanks! I answered over there. I appreciate your perspective. It was dead on. The previous sale fell through on that boat because the other party bought new instead of used...at least they bought from the same dealer as they tied this XStar up for a few weeks dragging their feet. I have seen the used market fall a bit over the last month.
      2006 XStar
      Sold - 2001 X30
      Sold - 1994 Prostar 190

Comment

Working...
      X