Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '82S&Sgal
    replied
    Sure, Cloaked. I understand your response. I can only say that I know that a person from a body shop painted the boat. I bought it that way. I can only assume that they primed and painted the boat in a most loved way. I was most impressed and it's still looking as good today as when I bought it 4 years ago. Someone will enjoy this boat.

Leave a comment:

• '82S&Sgal
    replied
    The boat drives awesomely! It pulls me out of the hole on a slalom in a heartbeat!

Leave a comment:

• waterlogged882
    replied
    Originally posted by '82S&Sgal View Post
    Boat was painted by a body shop from the original owner. From a purist point of view, the boat has been altered from the weathered, faded, worn out look. From a real person, the boat looks shiny and water reflective. Hope both get the picture.
    Not to be a smart a$$ but for the real person, one would have sanded and buffed out the original gel coat for the purist result..... get the picture?

Back to your original question... $2,800.............

Leave a comment:

• '82S&Sgal
    replied
    I've made the album public. I'm not sure why it's not showing up. Help?

Leave a comment:

• mikeg205
    replied
    boat looks awesome... if drive train good - could fetch $7500 this time of year...

Leave a comment:

• TN Skier
    replied
    I am on the edge of my seat with anticipation...

...What is the deal on the hull? Painted - Is it is or is it ain't?!?

Leave a comment:

• '82S&Sgal
    replied
    Boat was painted by a body shop from the original owner. From a purist point of view, the boat has been altered from the weathered, faded, worn out look. From a real person, the boat looks shiny and water reflective. Hope both get the picture.

Leave a comment:

• waterlogged882
    replied
    dead link again.............any paint?..............lol......

Is this you Aric?

Leave a comment:

• '82S&Sgal
    replied
    Photos should show now

Leave a comment:

• '82S&Sgal
    replied
    Originally posted by mikeg205 View Post
    photos not showing.
    https://picasaweb.google.com/1090906...06/March292014

Leave a comment:

• waterlogged882
    replied
    Originally posted by '82S&Sgal View Post
    Thank you, James for your response! Those numbers are quite varying! I want this boat to have a good home, but I don't want to get ripped off either! The boat is pretty much stock. I do have the original ski pole that came with the boat and extra vinyl Mastercraft letters that were applied to the exterior of the boat. I've also replaced the steering wheel. but I'm sure that doesn't add much value. I have a lot to consider.
    you're welcome......

did you paint the boat or not?

Your link is dead.....

Leave a comment:

• mikeg205
    replied
    photos not showing.

Leave a comment:

• '82S&Sgal
    replied
    https://picasaweb.google.com/1090906...06/March292014

Leave a comment:

• '82S&Sgal
    replied

Leave a comment:

• '82S&Sgal
    replied
    Thank you, James for your response! Those numbers are quite varying! I want this boat to have a good home, but I don't want to get ripped off either! The boat is pretty much stock. I do have the original ski pole that came with the boat and extra vinyl Mastercraft letters that were applied to the exterior of the boat. I've also replaced the steering wheel. but I'm sure that doesn't add much value. I have a lot to consider.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X