Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mikeg205
    replied
    a paint job will really decrease the value.... $4K might be on the high side - let's get some more input.

Leave a comment:

• waterlogged882
    replied
    Originally posted by '82S&Sgal View Post
    ........... as well as a paint job on the exterior..........
    You painted the hull? I know what this says, but if it is painted that becomes a detriment to some buyers.

An 82 with 1200 hours and a painted hull... $4000 tops ............

A few photos of the merchandise??? Trailer may or may not fit the hull.... 2005 VS 1982.

Leave a comment:

• Spork
    replied
    Originally posted by '82S&Sgal View Post
    I'm considering selling my 1982 Stars and Stripes Mastercraft boat and I'm not sure what a fair price for it would be. The interior was redone about 5 years ago as well as a paint job on the exterior. It is not flawless, but still looks good. I also have a 2005 Mastercraft trailer for the boat. There are about 1180 hours on the boat. (I honesty don't know the exact number, but it's around this number.) I haven't used this boat in two years but it was so much fun when I did use it. Can you help me price it? Thanks so much.
    without knowing what options are on this vessel, NADA is $5220 for average condition. $5500 for a quick sale all the way to $7500 if you hold out for "the right buyer".

Leave a comment:

• '82S&Sgal
    started a topic Please help me price my boat reasonably

Please help me price my boat reasonably

I'm considering selling my 1982 Stars and Stripes Mastercraft boat and I'm not sure what a fair price for it would be. The interior was redone about 5 years ago as well as a paint job on the exterior. It is not flawless, but still looks good. I also have a 2005 Mastercraft trailer for the boat. There are about 1180 hours on the boat. (I honesty don't know the exact number, but it's around this number.) I haven't used this boat in two years but it was so much fun when I did use it. Can you help me price it? Thanks so much.
Working...
X