Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scottpiper27
    replied
    hope to see pics of it when re-done, looks like a great boat. Way to go.

Leave a comment:

• mikeg205
    replied
    Can wait to see the boat redone..

Leave a comment:

• Theclarks1111
    replied
    Originally posted by paco_06 View Post
    It would still be a good drive for you, but i know a guy in northeast alabama that would do it for dirt cheap. Those old boats are pretty simple, i have one, i bet he would do it for a thousand maybe even cheaper. I know he just did a pontoon with twice as many seat for something like 1500!! Mine doesnt even need it, but its tempting being that cheap. Anyways, if ya'll get it and need help, just give me a shout.
    PM sent... we picked up the boat up and got it for a lot less. Now we just need a new interior!

Leave a comment:

• paco_06
    replied
    It would still be a good drive for you, but i know a guy in northeast alabama that would do it for dirt cheap. Those old boats are pretty simple, i have one, i bet he would do it for a thousand maybe even cheaper. I know he just did a pontoon with twice as many seat for something like 1500!! Mine doesnt even need it, but its tempting being that cheap. Anyways, if ya'll get it and need help, just give me a shout.

Leave a comment:

• Theclarks1111
    replied
    Originally posted by FoggyNogginz View Post
    I know a great guy in Nashville TN for replacing the vinyl....if that is any closer. Can send you pics of his work. Canvas Unique (615) 847-0460 He has done two MCs for me.
    Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Theclarks1111
    replied
    Originally posted by CantRepeat View Post
    Sorry Brian, I don't. When I got my 92 redone I towed it all the way to Maryville TN to have it done.

If you can find someone to make skins I have a crap ton of SS staples and an air stapler.
    thanks! May take you up on that if we pick it up. Don't know yet though

Leave a comment:

• FoggyNogginz
    replied
    I know a great guy in Nashville TN for replacing the vinyl....if that is any closer. Can send you pics of his work. Canvas Unique (615) 847-0460 He has done two MCs for me.

Leave a comment:

• CantRepeat
    replied
    Originally posted by Theclarks1111 View Post
    you know any upholstery shops around Columbus or Auburn/Opelika?
    Sorry Brian, I don't. When I got my 92 redone I towed it all the way to Maryville TN to have it done.

If you can find someone to make skins I have a crap ton of SS staples and an air stapler.

Leave a comment:

• Theclarks1111
    replied
    Right on. I would tend to agree with 4kish figure. If your dad wants to put new interior in it, that's gonna be some coining.
    you know any upholstery shops around Columbus or Auburn/Opelika?

Leave a comment:

• CantRepeat
    replied
    Originally posted by Theclarks1111 View Post
    Not Bobby's... my Dad is ready to buy a boat that we can also ski. I know it would be nice to have the 94 back, but I don't ski enough to need it! Also, I'm not paying!
    Right on. I would tend to agree with 4kish figure. If your dad wants to put new interior in it, that's gonna be some coining.

Leave a comment:

• gweaver
    replied
    I bought an 88 about 2 years ago, with 900 hours. Interior was nowhere near that bad, and it needed the rear seal on the transmission replaced, but I paid $3500 for the boat and a tandem axle trailer. I don't have any pictures to show of the interior, but I'd say $5000 is pretty high for that condition. Maybe closer to 4 would be more in line.
    Quotes I've heard for skins range from 800 for just skins to around 1500 or more.
    G

Leave a comment:

• Theclarks1111
    replied
    Originally posted by paco_06 View Post
    Based on the interior, i think 4k would be a good price... especially considering it needs a tune up. You would be looking at 2k to get it in good shape.
    Thanks, I appreciate it. Thats kind of what I was thinking as well.

Leave a comment:

• paco_06
    replied
    Based on the interior, i think 4k would be a good price... especially considering it needs a tune up. You would be looking at 2k to get it in good shape.

Leave a comment:

• Theclarks1111
    replied
    Is that Bobby's boat?

It's not going have a ski wake any where near your last Prostar.
    Not Bobby's... my Dad is ready to buy a boat that we can also ski. I know it would be nice to have the 94 back, but I don't ski enough to need it! Also, I'm not paying!

Leave a comment:

• CantRepeat
    replied
    Is that Bobby's boat?

It's not going have a ski wake any where near your last Prostar.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X