2002 X Star

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2002 X Star

I'm thinking of upgrading soon. Before I hear the low trade in value towards a NXT, I wondered what you all thought would be a reasonable asking price for my boat.
    2002 X Star. 1100 hours. LTR 330hp. Stock Ballast (new pumps). Tower speakers and lights. Heater. I'll give the vinyl 60%, the seats are all good but there's split stitching in the back half of the boat. Carpet 75%. Hull 85%. Single Axle Trailer 85% and new tires. Can't give pics of the interior right now because the boat is at shop. Boat will come with new head gasket or long block, hopefully just head gasket. Located in Ohio. Wonder if my location helps or hurts... Thanks!
    Attached Files

I would estimate around low-mid 20s. Depends on market though. Here in CA, boats are going for several thousand less than they should be even in the prime spring selling time. I see boats in Texas and Florida go within weeks at 10-20% higher than boats over here that sit for months. Of course, getting closer to wintertime means the value will go down a few thousand. You shouldn't have too much trouble in the Midwest though.

Comment

my 2000 Xstar, 860 hours, similar options, but based on your description in better condition.

sold private sale $23,500 in less than a week on the market.
      Attached Files

Comment

sorry wrong picture

Comment

and now for the picture
          Attached Files

Comment

2002 X Star

03 x2 750 hours TO FRIEND $25,000 2 years ago. Had a lot of interest at 27,500 but I wasn't very patient and was happy where it was going.

Comment

I picked up my 03' X2 MCX with 450 hours for $27 last July. I would say $20-24 would be in the ballpark depending on the condition of everything.

Comment

Thanks guys! I was hoping in the 21-23 range. Definitely appreciate your input.

Comment

Your 2000 X Star probably worth a little more with that nice outboard on the back!

Comment

Where in the midwest are you located?

Comment

Originally posted by briggle2 View Post
                      Your 2000 X Star probably worth a little more with that nice outboard on the back!
                      Thanks.....yes, its what we call multi functional....Works great for bare-footing and fishing.

Comment

If you are patient... I bet you could get 25K.

Comment

question will be of course why the new motor?

Comment

I'm in Ohio.

Comment

I've read that the GM Northstar is notorious for head gasket issue. I guess if we got 13 years out it, I should feel lucky.

Comment

Working...
                              X