Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2002 Xstar

Thoughts on price?

New interior (vinyl only) prices on similar?

Easy place to get cover around tower and bimini?

Anyone around Denver know or seen boat?

https://www.boattrader.com/boat/2002...-star-7942137/
    2002 Xstar
    Old boat: 1988 Tristar 190

Looks like a decent price to me honestly.
    Aric

LONE STAR MASTERBASH 2022
    Register Here

2019 XT22 - Ear Bleeder
    2022 Sea Hunt BX22 CC
    For Sale:
    2020 Crest 240 SLC Tri Toon

Comment

Many of these era XStars have been $30k+ lately.

Price doesn't seem bad to me either.

Comment

I'd be leery. Guy buys it and doesn't use it once because he bought another boat? Okay, I guess maybe in this market, but it still makes my spidey senses tingle.

That rear bench seat is hammered and likely speaks to how it was cared for by the original owner. Full vinyl resto is going to set you back somewhere in the neighborhood of $6-8K+ depending on material, craftsmanship and your market.

Eric would have called the seller a meth addict 18 months ago anywhere near that price. If it were me, I'd hold out. I can vouch for the hull though, great boats.
        ¡Viva 205V!
        2003 X2 MCX

Comment

Originally posted by brucemac View Post
          I'd be leery. Guy buys it and doesn't use it once because he bought another boat? Okay, I guess maybe in this market, but it still makes my spidey senses tingle.

That rear bench seat is hammered and likely speaks to how it was cared for by the original owner. Full vinyl resto is going to set you back somewhere in the neighborhood of $6-8K+ depending on material, craftsmanship and your market.

Eric would have called the seller a meth addict 18 months ago anywhere near that price. If it were me, I'd hold out. I can vouch for the hull though, great boats.
          The no use thing worries me a little too.

Vinyl hammered on a 20 year old boat is expected if it’s original.

Tough call for me.

Comment

I had a 2000 Maristar, same hull design, it's a great boat, but you probably will need to spend some money on it. Figure $8k for upholstery, plus things we cannot see.
            The only thing I did not like about this hull is GSA will not fit due to the limited space on the transom, so depending on your needs, it may or may not be a good choice.
            it does seem like a fair price, but figure how much you will need to spend..

Comment

All that engine work and replaced the steering cable 3 times + in 400 hours? That sounds like it’s not adding up. The vinyl condition is expected for that era though.

Comment

Originally posted by babymoore3 View Post
                Thoughts on price?

New interior (vinyl only) prices on similar?

Easy place to get cover around tower and bimini?

Anyone around Denver know or seen boat?

https://www.boattrader.com/boat/2002...-star-7942137/
                You may email or PM AllenS he would know this boat if its a legit deal, would also be able to tell you the history. Can call up to Master Craft Colorado and hit 1 for sales and ask to talk to Allen or Chris. They are super good dudes.

Comment

Wait, it's 26k with vinyl pictured or it's all been replaced?

Comment

Working...
                  X