1989 MC ProStar 190 for sale Cols. OH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1989 MC ProStar 190 for sale Cols. OH

Advertised here and other places. Runs great. Looks good. Asking 10000 but like I say below, you can't go up but you can go down. Not too much interest at $10000 I've seen people ask more and I will consider any reasonable offer. Pasted below is the text of the ad. I am not desperate to sell, I know spring might be good, but fall could be good cause I have offered to train on winterization. Here's the text. Any Suggestions/shares appreciated. I just don't use it enough anymore.

I have owned it for 20+ years, and am the 3rd owner. PowerSlot trans. It has 1062 hours and I believe that to be correct. I can explain that, if you are interested. (Hour meters can be disconnected but I have reason to believe this is accurate) Handles like a Miata on the water, but you probably know that. Includes MC trailer, cover, safety eq. such as life jackets, fire extinguisher, spotlight, spare tire, extra 4 blade prop, dock lines, bumpers, some extra maintenance parts (fuel filters, impeller, garden hose attachment to run it on the trailer). Decent stereo will play from a flash drive. I have many other things not included, barefoot boom, tall pole, fat sacks, wakeboards, skis, wetsuits etc. Has been a great boat, just getting older and don't use it enough, none of my friends want to ski or even tube anymore. The drivers and passenger seat bottoms were replaced about 20 years ago and are starting to show some age, but very usable, not urgent. Engine cover has a blemish above the alternator that has been there since I bought it, I have used vinyl patch, maybe you or a pro could do better. I repaired it but not looking great now, it's about a square inch or less. A few scratches on the hull, too, not bad for 32 years. Starting at $10,000 can't go up but can always go down. I have seen them advertised at much higher prices. I figure they are dreaming. Might consider trades for a camper or pontoon, but I kinda doubt it. If you buy before winter, I can show you how to winterize it, unless you want to pay a marina. Takes a couple hours, and is essential.
    Last edited by bcl; 08-16-2021, 06:07 PM. Reason: pictures

The pictures that didn't post

I probably am to blame.

Comment

The pictures don't want to seem to be posted now, but all you have to do is look at the Boats For Sale topic and it's probably like the 5th one down, 1989 ProStar Powerslot. Any shares appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by bcl View Post
        The pictures don't want to seem to be posted now, but all you have to do is look at the Boats For Sale topic and it's probably like the 5th one down, 1989 ProStar Powerslot. Any shares appreciated.

https://teamtalk.mastercraft.com/showthread.php?t=108749
        93 190
        (safe click)

Comment

Working...
        X