Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gwozhog
    replied
    Bumpn again. Have not met any new Teamtalk members in a few years. Hit me up if you want to wakeboard or Surf the Upper San Jac in Kingwood on my boat or if you need a second or third on yours at your lake or river. I’m in the water year round and always up for boating.

Leave a comment:

• gwozhog
    replied
    Anyone still riding or surfing In Houston? Hit me up.

Leave a comment:

• gwozhog
    replied
    Im still always looking for more riders. Unfortunately though my river is being dredged now though so no more wakeboarding until next year when their finished but If you like to Surf Lake Houston is pretty nice on the Southside by Deussin Park. Hit me up if your interested. I ride all year

Leave a comment:

• gwozhog
    replied
    Bumpabump

Leave a comment:

• gwozhog
    replied
    Originally posted by Gjones View Post
    Damn I miss this boat!! Still looking good...
    Haha hey buddy. Still running good too. Come down to Houston and ride your old boat anytime you like. Hope all is well you guys.

Leave a comment:

• Gjones
    replied
    Originally posted by gwozhog View Post
    Its been butter all month.
    Damn I miss this boat!! Still looking good...
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• outoftheoffice
    replied
    We're in Houston, too, but on almost the other side - we ride down on Clear Lake and surf up in Clear Creek. If you're ever down this way let me know!

Leave a comment:

• Olaff
    replied
    I live on the West side of Lake Conroe and would be interested in going out to check out the San Jaciento with you. I have a neighbor and friend who run Moomba WB/Surf boats that we are still riding behind on Conroe. I'll PM my cell phone. Hit me up with a text, we'll hook up.

Leave a comment:

• gwozhog
    replied
    Its been butter all month.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• gwozhog
    replied
    Empty boat all week still for Christmas break if anyone interested pm your number or I will be forced to go out in my buddies ahh I hate to even say it but buddies Malibu all week.

Leave a comment:

• gwozhog
    replied
    Originally posted by Weston View Post
    When will be the next dive? Would like to join.
    Will be off the entire Holiday week. Pm your number if you feel like going out.

Leave a comment:

• Weston
    replied
    When will be the next dive? Would like to join.

Leave a comment:

• gwozhog
    replied
    Originally posted by Spork View Post
    where are you putting in at since river grove is boxed in because of the hurricane?
    Lake Houston marina off of 1960 is where I drop now. Also the USJ is back in business now. Found a cut around the new Harvey island.

Leave a comment:

• eecyclone
    replied
    I used to go out on LH and USJ but now I live too far south

Leave a comment:

• Spork
    replied
    where are you putting in at since river grove is boxed in because of the hurricane?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X