Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Houston riders

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Houston riders

    Always looking for 3rds or even just a 2nd person to go out in the winter time. Usually on Lake Houston or the Upper San jac for wakeboarding or surfing. Hit me up if your interested.
    Last edited by gwozhog; 11-14-2017, 12:35 PM.

  • #2
    Wow not one response yet. High of 79 and the water is still in the 70’s. Not even in a wetsuit yet this past weekend. I plan on riding Sat. Is anyone even getting out still in Texas?
    Attached Files

    Comment


    • #3
      I live in Spring but work in the Humble Area so Lake Houston is just a few minutes from my work. I'm not a big fan of cold water so I put my boat up for the year. I would like to join you if the weather gets warm again but now its to cold for me. I have never been on Lake H or the upper San Jac and would like to learn the dos and donts if you dont mind sharing. This Saturday I'm putting up xmas lights so no go but maybe next time the weather is good.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Texasxp View Post
        I live in Spring but work in the Humble Area so Lake Houston is just a few minutes from my work. I'm not a big fan of cold water so I put my boat up for the year. I would like to join you if the weather gets warm again but now its to cold for me. I have never been on Lake H or the upper San Jac and would like to learn the dos and donts if you dont mind sharing. This Saturday I'm putting up xmas lights so no go but maybe next time the weather is good.

        Sounds good. Hit me up if you ever just feel like driving this winter.

        Comment


        • #5
          where are you putting in at since river grove is boxed in because of the hurricane?
          /spôrk/
          a spoon-shaped eating utensil with short tines at the tip

          Comment


          • #6
            I used to go out on LH and USJ but now I live too far south
            '18 XT22 w/5500 & Upgraded Premium Stereo
            (Previous- '08 X2 w/MCX)
            '16 F150 Platinum Screw 3.5L Eco 4x4

            I can help with Klipsch Stereo modifications
            www.chesnuttech.com

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Spork View Post
              where are you putting in at since river grove is boxed in because of the hurricane?
              Lake Houston marina off of 1960 is where I drop now. Also the USJ is back in business now. Found a cut around the new Harvey island.

              Comment


              • #8
                When will be the next dive? Would like to join.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Weston View Post
                  When will be the next dive? Would like to join.
                  Will be off the entire Holiday week. Pm your number if you feel like going out.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Empty boat all week still for Christmas break if anyone interested pm your number or I will be forced to go out in my buddies ahh I hate to even say it but buddies Malibu all week.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Its been butter all month.
                      Attached Files

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I live on the West side of Lake Conroe and would be interested in going out to check out the San Jaciento with you. I have a neighbor and friend who run Moomba WB/Surf boats that we are still riding behind on Conroe. I'll PM my cell phone. Hit me up with a text, we'll hook up.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          We're in Houston, too, but on almost the other side - we ride down on Clear Lake and surf up in Clear Creek. If you're ever down this way let me know!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by gwozhog View Post
                            Its been butter all month.
                            Damn I miss this boat!! Still looking good...
                            Attached Files

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Gjones View Post
                              Damn I miss this boat!! Still looking good...
                              Haha hey buddy. Still running good too. Come down to Houston and ride your old boat anytime you like. Hope all is well you guys.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X