Fort Lauderdale anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fort Lauderdale anyone?

Anyone know where to get a pull either wakeboard or wake surf near Ft Lauderdale?

I know ski rixen is real close.......how is that cable park?
    I was njskier on here.

come on up to orlando =P

Comment

I see these guys posting all the time on Instagram.

https://www.miamiwakeacademy.com/

What dates?

There are only a few canals where you can wakeboard and you need to go out to the ocean to get deep enough to surf. If I'm going out I'll give you a pull.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicker68 View Post
        I see these guys posting all the time on Instagram.

https://www.miamiwakeacademy.com/

What dates?

There are only a few canals where you can wakeboard and you need to go out to the ocean to get deep enough to surf. If I'm going out I'll give you a pull.
        We'll be down this weekend..... Feb. 17,18.
        Let me see what the family wants to do......can you PM me your cell number? Thanks.
        I was njskier on here.

Comment

Originally posted by agarabaghi View Post
          come on up to orlando =P
          I second this.

Comment

FYI the Miami International Boat Show is this weekend. This may be the reason you are coming down. The MC dealer down here will have a booth. Last year they had a diesel powered NXT on display.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicker68 View Post
              FYI the Miami International Boat Show is this weekend. This may be the reason you are coming down. The MC dealer down here will have a booth. Last year they had a diesel powered NXT on display.
              Ill be at the boat show tomorrow and maybe Saturday. I'm hoping that the MC dealer has the 50th X Star that they sold to Juan Pablo Montoya. Should be a really nice weekend for the show.

Looking forward to heading over to Joes Stone Crabs...... This is the only reason my wife is coming with me.

Comment

Originally posted by Mastercraftdave View Post
                Ill be at the boat show tomorrow and maybe Saturday. I'm hoping that the MC dealer has the 50th X Star that they sold to Juan Pablo Montoya. Should be a really nice weekend for the show.

Looking forward to heading over to Joes Stone Crabs...... This is the only reason my wife is coming with me.
                No 50th Star but they will have a new one there

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	Web capture_18-11-2021_15452_earth.google.com.jpg Views:	1 Size:	646.7 KB ID:	2694547If your still looking, try Mills Pond. Gold Coast Ski Club hosts
                  Last edited by atlfootr; 11-18-2021, 04:13 PM. Reason: Added map location
                  NEW SKINS ...
                  Jim - "Upholstery Guy"
                  (865) 995 0607 Hm (BSURE 2 LVMSGE)
                  (865) 679 2246 Cph (ANYTM UPTO 9PM EST)
                  [email protected]

sigpic
                  I've got badass '93 MC BF 200 w/ a Yahamie ProV 200.
                  M O S T A W E S O M E C R A F T E V E R B U I L T
                  'Luv'n life behind a Barefoot 200'
                  atlfootr

Comment

Working...
                  X