1999 Mastercraft 230vrs Windshield Needed Please Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1999 Mastercraft 230vrs Windshield Needed Please Help

i am looking for a windshield for my 199 maristar 230vrs ive been told the pre 06 x30 mastercrafts are the same. it doesnt have to be exact as long as it works. willing to pay a finders fee... thanks in advance

That sucks; windshields are hard to find.

You might have better luck putting this in the "Wanted to buy" section.
    1998 Maristar 200VRS

Comment

Would rather take a shot to the knads with a battering ram than try to source a windshield for an older mastercraft. Good luck man.

Comment

Can you get precise measurements of said windshield? It's a needle in a haystack but don't just focus on a MC windshield. When my marina smashed the windshield on my 96' Prostar around 2006 they matched up something else that was more current. Pretty sure it wasn't an MC windshield and it involved a little glass work. Check out GreatLakesSkipper. Good Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by gwozhog View Post
          Would rather take a shot to the knads with a battering ram than try to source a windshield for an older mastercraft. Good luck man.
          I have had a long day of work, terrible actually, and this sentence just turned it all around. This is the best thing I have read in weeks and I am still laughing at it. I do not know why it is cracking me up, but it is.

Comment

Working...
          X