ski buddies Nashua, NH.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ski buddies Nashua, NH.

Looking for a third for ski days. We go out some weekdays, some weekends. Its a good location but no slalom course. We mostly ski and barefoot. Boarding also possible, boat has a tower but is not sacked out. Plan to bring your own gear including what you are going to ride and a life jacket.
    Boat belongs to my buddy, it's an 2005 response so it skis pretty good.
    Please contact me via pm for more info.
    Thanks.
    -Jay

About an hour from Nashua. We are usually out mornings and evenings if you want to pop up.

http://lswst.teamapp.com

Comment

Originally posted by Sunapee View Post
      About an hour from Nashua. We are usually out mornings and evenings if you want to pop up.

http://lswst.teamapp.com
      I might hit you guys up when I get back up for a vacation. My wife's family has a bunch of houses in Blodgetts. I still own a slip at the Landing Boat Club that I rent to a local guy.

Just sold my ps197 down here in TX because I wasn't using it enough due to kids and work . Sucks because I joined a ski club when I moved to tx and finally got my first 30/15 pass last year. Just a tough time with family and work obligations.
      Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by paintpollz View Post
        I might hit you guys up when I get back up for a vacation. My wife's family has a bunch of houses in Blodgetts. I still own a slip at the Landing Boat Club that I rent to a local guy.

Just sold my ps197 down here in TX because I wasn't using it enough due to kids and work . Sucks because I joined a ski club when I moved to tx and finally got my first 30/15 pass last year. Just a tough time with family and work obligations.
        Small world, I used to live in Blodgett's and was an original owner at the Landing Boat Club. Give us a shout if you get near Sunapee.

Comment

Grew up in Newbury.

Originally posted by Sunapee View Post
          Small world, I used to live in Blodgett's and was an original owner at the Landing Boat Club. Give us a shout if you get near Sunapee.
          86' 19 Skier, 351 PCM (sold)
          2008 197 ProStar, LY6 (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by jayR View Post
            Looking for a third for ski days. We go out some weekdays, some weekends. Its a good location but no slalom course. We mostly ski and barefoot. Boarding also possible, boat has a tower but is not sacked out. Plan to bring your own gear including what you are going to ride and a life jacket.
            Boat belongs to my buddy, it's an 2005 response so it skis pretty good.
            Please contact me via pm for more info.
            Thanks.
            -Jay
            In Brookline NH on the lake and have portable course. Permit requires course only in when used... must install and remove after use. Its a little effort but always worth it. If you're ever interested in skiing, just visit lake... you'll know which MC home to look for. Lake has good public ramp. Only skiing in mornings. Gets crazy during day.

Comment

PICS of your 2012 please

Originally posted by Ned View Post
              In Brookline NH on the lake and have portable course. Permit requires course only in when used... must install and remove after use. Its a little effort but always worth it. If you're ever interested in skiing, just visit lake... you'll know which MC home to look for. Lake has good public ramp. Only skiing in mornings. Gets crazy during day.

Comment

I work with a bunch of people from the Nashua area (BAE Systems) ... aren't the lakes/rivers brutally cold up there?

Comment

Originally posted by paintpollz View Post

finally!!! now you have to remember how

My family still has about 300 feet adjacent where the Wild Goose used to be. Ours is the smaller A frame with the massive cement dock. The House to the left of ours used to be our land too along with about 100 acres across the street of 103 which we sold to the State
                  Last edited by tommurtha; 08-25-2021, 10:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by pmkkdx View Post
                    I work with a bunch of people from the Nashua area (BAE Systems) ... aren't the lakes/rivers brutally cold up there?

Water temp varies depending on depth, wind and amount of under water springs etc but temps are around mid 70's right now. it can be even warmer this time of year but we have had a lot of rain.

Comment

I think I asked this before. Is your family the jeweler from Newport?

Do you know that the houses directly across from you just sold? All three camps. Also Ivar Nielsen’s old camp across the lake from you on Pine Cliff just burned down to the ground. One of the original lake camps. Now just another opportunity for a Sunapee mansion to go up.

Originally posted by tommurtha View Post
                      finally!!! now you have to remember how

My family still has about 300 feet opposite where the Wild Goose used to be. Ours is the smaller A frame with the massive cement dock. The House to the left of ours used to be our land too along with about 100 acres across the street of 103 which we sold to the State

Comment

Sorry for delay... someone asked for pics. Hope this works. Show room condition with 450 hours.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Covi View Post
                          I think I asked this before. Is your family the jeweler from Newport?

Do you know that the houses directly across from you just sold? All three camps. Also Ivar Nielsen’s old camp across the lake from you on Pine Cliff just burned down to the ground. One of the original lake camps. Now just another opportunity for a Sunapee mansion to go up.
                          not the jeweler in newport

Comment

Working...
                          X