2008 Anniversary edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2008 Anniversary edition

Since the 07 boats are already out since last summer,i figure that this is the moment of the year that the factory guys must be working on the 08 special edition for the 40 th.
    Maybe there is still time for us to tell them how we would like the boat to look like...
    How would you like yours?
    For me,i'd like some metal flakes for sure,SS undergear and a very classy look...
    And ,of course:no tower!!!
    Keep skiing!!!

I think they will do an X-Star special edition to go with a 197 special edition
    06 AWSA Approved Towboat

Comment

Originally posted by André
      Since the 07 boats are already out since last summer,i figure that this is the moment of the year that the factory guys must be working on the 08 special edition for the 40 th.
      Maybe there is still time for us to tell them how we would like the boat to look like...
      For me,i'd like some metal flakes for sure,SS undergear and a very classy look...

I believe the 40th anniversary boat has been in the works for a while now.
      If my words don't make sense, try reading them backwards.

Comment

Originally posted by André
        What do you have against towers?????
        1990 prostar 190, Ford 351 "FOR SALE"
        AND
        1993 ProStar 205, Ford 351, [email protected] est. 300 HP, Retro-fit 4160 Holley Carb. Edelbrock Performance Intake, ACME 13x12 3 blade prop. Perfect Pass Digital Pro. 6.5ng Multi Line Display, Factory Bimini and a Custom Observer Jump Seat built by Doug Himself!!!

Comment

Originally posted by G-man
          I think they will do an X-Star special edition to go with a 197 special edition

sigpicwww.boathouseh2o.com

Comment

Is there going to be a new 190/197 hull in 08, to go along with the anniversary like 93, 98 and 03(sort of). I just hope there is a 190/197 anniversary boat, not just an X-Star. I have a hunch the PWT X-Star might have been a test of the market.

Jamie
            Last edited by VTJC; 12-20-2006, 06:36 PM.
            08 Correct Craft Ski Nautique 196 343 HP 350 MPI EFI
            Previous Boats:
            99 MasterCraft SportStar CB 310 HP 350 TBI EFI
            98 Moomba Boomerang 310 HP 350 Carb
            88 MC PowerSlot 240 HP 351 Carb Black on White

Comment

Originally posted by bcampbe7
              I believe the 40th anniversary boat has been in the works for a while now.
              Wendy gonna get'cha one?
              Brian

Former #2: 2000 ProStar 205

Former #1: 1987 ProStar 190

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by roddydog
                What do you have against towers?????
                Nothing ,when installed on a wakeboat.
                I guess i'm stuck in the seventies...
                Keep skiing!!!

Comment

what would be cool would be a good combined effort from MasterCrafts manufacturing and marketing departments jointly...

I order new each year and it is always a lottery, you do not acually know what you are getting until it arrives ,good or bad ...... i love the BY DESIGN stuff but it is always released 6 months after the boat, very frustrating......
                  I also get a questionaire year on year but i only get to tick boxes, not comment, or give any input. The one year i ticked a very dissatisfied the dealer got the hassle and it was not their issue it was MasterCraft's. Maybe this forum is a place for MasterCraft to test the warter or get real feed back from the guy's that love em and use em ..... just a thought....

I want my MasterCraft to stay and be the best it can be, that hand built product they advertise not a mass produced same old like somany others.

Comment

been awhile since i've been checking through and surfing daily, but where are some photos of this new tournament team with stars and multi-color sides???

Comment

Originally posted by BuoyChaser
                      been awhile since i've been checking through and surfing daily, but where are some photos of this new tournament team with stars and multi-color sides???
                      http://www.bayareawatersports.com/se...=DESC&page=2&#

Ready and available
                      Attached Files
                      James (Jim) Kranendonk Pres-BAWS
                      Tampa Bay's Exclusive MasterCraft Dealer

www.BAYAREAWATERSPORTS.com
                      (813) 996-BAWS (2297)

Comment

Beat me to it Jim, how about a good picture of the other side?
                        Charter Member Number 1

Quote: 2RLAKE,
                        At some point in time people need to wake up, remove their cranial intrusion into their own rectal areas, and take responsibility for their own actions.

Comment

Flake, Stars, MC logo on teak platform, and everywhere else, Cool color scheme, like TT; I can't think of anything else!
                          If you don't fall, you're not trying hard enough.

Comment

Also try this thread, http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/sh...ournament+team
                            Charter Member Number 1

Quote: 2RLAKE,
                            At some point in time people need to wake up, remove their cranial intrusion into their own rectal areas, and take responsibility for their own actions.

Comment

thank you kindly...i did searches for everything, 2007 tournament team, 2007 tt, tt photos, tt photo...

Comment

Working...
                              X