Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spring Boat Boat Show At Rock Finanical in Novi, Mi.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring Boat Boat Show At Rock Finanical in Novi, Mi.

Any one planning on attending??? The Spring Boat Show at the Rock Finanical, never been there but I plan on going Friday, March 16th afterwork. Be cool to run into some Team Mastercraft Members while there!!!
    Jeff
    Keep the line taunt and the beverages cold!

I don't think I'm going to make it - I'm going up to Boyne Friday for St. Patty's day/Krazy Daze/Carnivale or whatever they call it now. Then focus will shift to water skiing...

In the past the Novi show is a good show to hit for ski boats/gear/etc. but I haven't been in a couple years. I'd be curious to see how much gear is actually there - it's pretty thin at the Detroit show.

Nice signature BTW!

Comment

Not going but nice to see some more Michiganders on TMC.
      If you don't fall, you're not trying hard enough.

Comment

Bummer you aren't able to make it, I guess the show starts on the Thursday... are you going to try and make it then. I am basically going for gear and hopefully some Mastercraft stickers and swag(I hope)!!!!!!!!!! I need a wake rope and maybe a new board. Truthfully, I have also been looking for a tower as well (I am prepared for the razzing of towering a S and S, not really but it would make the boat more useable to me.

Originally posted by ski36short
        I don't think I'm going to make it - I'm going up to Boyne Friday for St. Patty's day/Krazy Daze/Carnivale or whatever they call it now. Then focus will shift to water skiing...

In the past the Novi show is a good show to hit for ski boats/gear/etc. but I haven't been in a couple years. I'd be curious to see how much gear is actually there - it's pretty thin at the Detroit show.

Nice signature BTW!

Comment

X9, where in the Great Lakes state are you?

Originally posted by ProTour X9
          Not going but nice to see some more Michiganders on TMC.

Comment

WEST Michigan

Comment

While we have all the Michigan people rounding up, I'm just curious where everyone in Michigan is at. I'm in the Flint area, boat is mostly used in Gladwin though. What about you?

Comment

Grand Rapids Michigan

Very close to here:

http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?na...resize=l&trf=0

Comment

Oakland County, boat is used mostly up on Lake Charlevoix off of Boyne City.
                  2006 Mastercraft X-1 + Being the only one on the 7 A.M. glass = HEAVEN ON EARTH

Comment

Cool ridehype4life we're going to Charlevoix this June, hope to see ya!!

Comment

I am southeast of Lansing in Fowlerville. I think we should all get together somewhere in the Lower Penn. and maybe we should invite the TMC superstar UMP to get down here.

Originally posted by sberry3827
                      While we have all the Michigan people rounding up, I'm just curious where everyone in Michigan is at. I'm in the Flint area, boat is mostly used in Gladwin though. What about you?

Comment

I went to school at Western on the West SIDE!

Originally posted by ProTour X9
                        WEST Michigan

Comment

I am from Wayland area, where Gun lake is. I saw a few MC owner out there during the summer but didn't know who they are.

boatless.

Comment

Where is Wayland? I have heard of Gun Lake but never been there obvisouly! Summer Road Trip?

Originally posted by boatless
                            I am from Wayland area, where Gun lake is. I saw a few MC owner out there during the summer but didn't know who they are.

boatless.

Comment

Originally posted by Maristar210
                              Grand Rapids Michigan

Very close to here:

http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?na...resize=l&trf=0

You guys are welcome to come ski the course / wakeboard anytime during the summer. Other TT members have been out before and are welcome back anytime too..Private water accessable by residents only.

Boatless - I was at Gun Lake last year. I grew up with a a boat on Baugman's marina. When I went back the whole thing was condo's and the lake was a madhouse. I saw a 26 skater go flying across the lake and that was enough for me..

Back to the river

Comment

Working...
                              X