Calling Michiganders!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling Michiganders!!

Is it true that Water Sports Marine is being taken over by Action Water Sports because of money problems? I heard this straight from both dealers. Just so you know...
    If you don't fall, you're not trying hard enough.

I'm not familiar with Water Sports Marine. I think that is on the other side of the state from Grand Rapids.

I do know that we go to Action Water Sports for all our MasterCraft related needs and they have provided good service. They have been good to our show ski team as well.
    viewing life through the lens of a camera

Comment

Action Water has purchased Water Sports Marine. They now have three locations. They are great people who truly care and do not want to just sell you a boat. Great group as many of us here know.

Steve

Comment

I am glad to hear that you have had a good experience at Action. I had one phone call in to Watersports and was on hold forever. Now this may have just been a chance happening but it was my only experience. I have heard good things about them though as well. I hope for some MC swag from the Spring Boat Show in Novi at the Rock Finanicial Expo.

Originally posted by Maristar210
        Action Water has purchased Water Sports Marine. They now have three locations. They are great people who truly care and do not want to just sell you a boat. Great group as many of us here know.

Steve
        Keep the line taunt and the beverages cold!

Comment

1984SS

Pm'd you

Comment

Not WaterSports!!!!!! They were fantastic to me and everybody I know! I would have closed the Waterford store first.

BUMMER

Comment

I heard they are consolidating both stores to one location on US23 and White Lake Road. Not exactly around the corner any more!

Comment

hmmm that would be interesting! They are supposed to be at the Spring Boat show that I am going to next week and plan on stopping in their booth. I will ask them what they are doing!

Originally posted by ski36short
                I heard they are consolidating both stores to one location on US23 and White Lake Road. Not exactly around the corner any more!

Comment

bump......

Comment

I was told to report to this thread. I am here sir.
                    Skidog, dont forget to take your Geritol.

Originally posted by Upper Michigan Prostar190
                    On a different note: I like LOTS of snort comin' out of the hole.

Comment

I agree Action has been great for everything we've ever bought!!
                      Don't worry Fenton people they won't let you down!

Comment

Agreed - I have several stories of them going above and beyond for me. Wait until you pick up the boat in spring - they even "dress" the tires on the trailer. Something you don't find often....

Comment

Okay, I don't know what you're talking about, but I won't ask, so I get a "suprise".

Comment

I think he is referring to armoralling the tires. They sound like great people!

Originally posted by ProTour X9
                            Okay, I don't know what you're talking about, but I won't ask, so I get a "suprise".

Comment

Has Action already taken over the dealerships?

Comment

Working...
                              X