Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by timvan View Post
    Hows this unit fit compared to the XMD?
    I'll post some pics when I get it installed, I've got the unit sitting in my garage, just been busy spring cleaning at the lake place. The dimensions are pretty close, hopefully it's a drop in replacement, otherwise I'll have to find/fab an adapter plate.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaun315 View Post
      I'll post some pics when I get it installed, I've got the unit sitting in my garage, just been busy spring cleaning at the lake place. The dimensions are pretty close, hopefully it's a drop in replacement, otherwise I'll have to find/fab an adapter plate.
      Please keep us (me) posted...Im ready to pull the trigger to have more music options
      2002 Maristar 230 VRS

Comment

Cruisin GA sweet on the FJ list, the 73 is Stoked, lifted, and Chromo'd axle up... The 88 is Expendition Ready, then I got a Fully on Yota Based Buggy...

As for the cord, just lazy, and not to electrical friendly... But I figure that is the best way to go... Feel like putting me one together??

Comment

Want to buy two of everything, send it my way, and I'll put a couple together?

Planning on doing mine so that there is a plug in the glovebox and at the drivers cupholder.
          Bailey
          '02 X-9
          Lake Blue Ridge

Comment

Bailey you have a PM. Your own... for the offer

Comment

CruisinGa you get my PM?

Comment

Hit you back
                Bailey
                '02 X-9
                Lake Blue Ridge

Comment

Does anybody have the schematic? The link at the begining of this post is no longer valid.

Google is good. Found the post on that other boat site. Here is the current link: http://www.planetnautique.com/vb3/sh...-Clarion-XMD-1
                  Last edited by BG1772; 07-16-2010, 12:51 PM. Reason: answered my own question
                  2001 X-Star 5.7l LTR

Comment

Working...
                  X