Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ATTN all TriStar owners/Replacement Decal file available.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ATTN all TriStar owners/Replacement Decal file available.

    I have the TriStar decal file completed. I know it took a while but our artist finally found the time to complete it. If anyone would like it, please post in this thread and I'll get it out to you. This is rendered in Adobe Illustrator and most sign shops can use it.
    Last edited by Danimal; 06-18-2007, 10:35 AM.
    "Money is better than poverty, if only for financial reasons."
    Woody Allen

  • #2
    88 TriStar

    Sounds great, I would love to have the pattern - Thanks! I've got an 88 and hope to someday get it looking as good as it runs. It is just so hard to work on the boat when I could be out skiing with the family. Maybe this winter (somehow I seem to say that every year).

    Comment


    • #3
      I would love the file. PM at you. Thanks Danimal!
      J.R.
      2011 X35

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by jwchapman
        88 TriStar

        Sounds great, I would love to have the pattern - Thanks! I've got an 88 and hope to someday get it looking as good as it runs. It is just so hard to work on the boat when I could be out skiing with the family. Maybe this winter (somehow I seem to say that every year).
        PM me your email address and I will shoot the file over tonight or tomorrow.

        Originally posted by jrcarte78
        I would love the file. PM at you. Thanks Danimal!
        PM back atchya!
        "Money is better than poverty, if only for financial reasons."
        Woody Allen

        Comment


        • #5
          I would love the file, I have some decals in need of replacement
          1987 & 1989 TriStar 190 Red & White
          Ski Yesterday, Ski Today, Ski Tomorrow

          Comment


          • #6
            Please send my the file. Tell your artist thanks.

            Comment


            • #7
              please add me, to the list.

              1990 Tristar

              Thanks
              sigpic Ayyyy!

              2004 Red/White/Black something or other.

              Formally, 1994 RED Mastercraft 205, Chevy 5.7 TBI.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by pkskier
                I would love the file, I have some decals in need of replacement
                Please send my the file. Tell your artist thanks.
                please add me, to the list.

                1990 Tristar

                Thanks
                No problem.
                "Money is better than poverty, if only for financial reasons."
                Woody Allen

                Comment


                • #9
                  i'd like one too, [email protected]./ although i dont have a tristar i have a vinyl cutter.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by rodltg2
                    i'd like one too, [email protected]./ although i dont have a tristar i have a vinyl cutter.
                    No problem Rod. When I get the disk from my artist I will send them all out. Probably tonight or tomorrow.
                    "Money is better than poverty, if only for financial reasons."
                    Woody Allen

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      The Files have been sent to:

                      jrcarte78
                      pkskier
                      jenglin
                      rodltg

                      Still waiting on email addresses from:

                      jwchapman
                      etduc
                      erkohler
                      "Money is better than poverty, if only for financial reasons."
                      Woody Allen

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Danimal,

                        Thanks for getting this done! Please send me a copy of the file: [email protected]

                        Brandon

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Danimal
                          The Files have been sent to:

                          jrcarte78
                          pkskier
                          jenglin
                          rodltg

                          Still waiting on email addresses from:

                          jwchapman
                          etduc
                          erkohler
                          Oops. [email protected]

                          That's again.
                          sigpic Ayyyy!

                          2004 Red/White/Black something or other.

                          Formally, 1994 RED Mastercraft 205, Chevy 5.7 TBI.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            foil and etduc -

                            I will email you the file when I get home from work later.

                            Dan
                            "Money is better than poverty, if only for financial reasons."
                            Woody Allen

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              file

                              that be great , send me the file please,
                              [email protected]

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X