• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MIskiboat
    MC Devotee
    • Jul 2004

Perfect Pass Plug

Wanted to give praise to the recent addition of PP to the 205. Seems a lot of the the board is complaints / problems (which is helpful for solutions), so I figured I'd add a positive.

I'm not a competition level skier (still working for 15 off @ 32), but the pull is perfect and I haven't had any more "discussions" with the wife on how aim for & hold constant speed. That itself justified the cost. Got a sweet deal from Tadd @ h2osmosis.com. We wakeboard too, and it is actually more of a help for that than for skiing (a lot harder to hold 20mph than 32mph on our boat).

The instal was pretty easy, after I overcame the mental block in my head of drilling a 2" hole in the bottom of the boat. Everything still works, and the boat was in the water on vacation all weekend without sinking....
  • DanC
    MC Fanatic
    • Jul 2004

Don't let all the posts fool you. On this board and every other board I have browsed, Perfect Pass has the reputation of being a "top shelf" company. Their customer support is outstanding and they make a first rate product. A lot of people call it a marriage saver. Another good testament, at ~$1,000 it's pretty expensive. Not many people say it's not worth it (actually I can't remember anybody saying it).
    2003 ProStar 209, 2 flags, 8 cup holders

Comment

• east tx skier
      MC Hero
      • Jul 2004

Can't say enough good things about Perfect Pass. It's worked flawlessly for me so far.
      Previous: 1993 Prostar 205

Red 1998 Ski Nautique, PCM GT40, 310 hp, , Acme 4 blade, Perfect Pass SG/Zbox.

FAQ

Be kind. Have fun.

Comment

Working...
      X