Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

08 Mastercraft 40th Ann. X-star standard features?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 08 Mastercraft 40th Ann. X-star standard features?

    I am think that I am going to go "all in" and put a deposit on a factory order 40th Anniversary X-star.

    I haven't found any real good information on the net or even Mastercrafts' website in regards to the standard additional features you get when choosing the 40th anniversary.

    For the additional funds over a standard X-star from the best of my understanding you are getting the following from the factory considered as a standard item that would normally be an option.

    - 40th Anniversary Mooring cover
    - Black Annonized tower speakers (pair) no lights
    - 40th Anniversary interior accents included 40th anniversary snap carpets, metalic red interior accents and 40th logo's embrodery on seats.
    - 40th Anniversary graphics and gelcoat colours (black hull, Ruby Red flake)
    - 40th Anniversary luggage, back pack, book, garage mat.

    Also if you opt you get the special tandem axle trailer.

    So the way I see it I am going to need the following options:

    - Bimini top
    - Lights on tower speakers (for pair)
    - Ipod adapter

    Here is a pic for looks...







    2017 Mastercraft XT21- Black & Calypso Green Flake and Coolfeel interior

    2008 Mastercraft 40th Anniversary X-star SOLD

    1981 J-craft 19 long deck ski boat w/200 Mercury Black Max (the gas guzzler)

    2018 Audi Q7 Technik Navarra Blue with S-Line, Black Optics, Luxury package, advanced driver assistance, Audi Sport 21" wheels, tow hitch

  • #2
    I have seen one in person. very cool looking boat. Dave Williams at Williams Brothers Ski and Sports has one at his dealership. I would call him to see how it is equipped. He is in Shell knob, Mo. Very nice guy and good to deal with.

    Comment


    • #3
      Don't think you have a choice on the trailer. Bling or no trailer. I love that boat!!!

      Comment


      • #4
        I think you get a coffee table book, too.
        Previous: 1993 Prostar 205

        Red 1998 Ski Nautique, PCM GT40, 310 hp, , Acme 4 blade, Perfect Pass SG/Zbox.

        FAQ


        Be kind. Have fun.

        Comment


        • #5
          I'm holding out for the 50th anniversary X-star!
          I was njskier on here.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by east tx skier
            I think you get a coffee table book, too.
            ....and a free one year membership into TMC. But don't bet on either.

            I wonder if they hold up the delivery of the boat until the coffee books arrive??
            05 ProStar 209, Navy Flake, Slate Gray, MCX 1:1 Sold
            15 X23 7.4 FOR SALE

            Comment


            • #7
              I'm holding out for the 50th anniversary X-star!
              I am finally be able to afford a new 'anniversary boat' somewhere around the 75th.....

              Now: 1999 Malibu Response LX Monsoon 325
              Past:1994 MasterCraft Prostar 205

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Diesel
                ....and a free one year membership into TMC. But don't bet on either.

                I wonder if they hold up the delivery of the boat until the coffee books arrive??
                Mr. Positive strikes again. How about I send you a calendar and a case of sour grapes?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Maristar210
                  Mr. Positive strikes again. How about I send you a calendar and a case of sour grapes?
                  Am I that bad?? All I want is what was promised when I bought my boat in 05. I cannot stand when companies do not follow through on their promises and will let them know about it at every opportunity.

                  Tis' such a shame there are so many examples on this board where MC failed to do what they promised......and it always seems to be the most trivial things yet it creates such a negative impact on the owner/mfg relationship. It's simple, don't make the promise if you cannot deliver.

                  The boat has been flawless though
                  05 ProStar 209, Navy Flake, Slate Gray, MCX 1:1 Sold
                  15 X23 7.4 FOR SALE

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    flashydubber, If you put money down on that boat, you are making a very good decision!

                    "I love that boat" second that!
                    learning to catch air...

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Diesel
                      Am I that bad?? All I want is what was promised when I bought my boat in 05. I cannot stand when companies do not follow through on their promises and will let them know about it at every opportunity.

                      Tis' such a shame there are so many examples on this board where MC failed to do what they promised......and it always seems to be the most trivial things yet it creates such a negative impact on the owner/mfg relationship. It's simple, don't make the promise if you cannot deliver.

                      The boat has been flawless though
                      Just bustin chops. I actually agree with you. I just wonder if you get the same amount of PM's that I do from the powers?

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X