No announcement yet.

The Moment Has Come

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like the new format, easier to use on my phone.

My 11 year old niece doesn't own a boat but she wants to join the forum so she can use the "Like" button.
    “You realize your odds of winning the lottery are the same as being mauled by a polar bear and a regular bear in the same day”….E-Trade Baby.

Comment

Like it fine, but will be extremely disappointed if they are unable to fix the picture links.

Anybody know the correct pixel count/sizing for the avatar photos to fit within the profile? I tried messing with it yesterday, but couldn't get it to either save, or fit correctly.
      ¡Viva 205V!
      2003 X2 MCX

Comment

Given the mobile format, attachment ease, and like button, I was first like:

Click image for larger version  Name:	thumbsup.gif Views:	0 Size:	1.78 MB ID:	2694378

Then seeing many TT knowledge photos gone, I was like:

Click image for larger version  Name:	theclap.gif Views:	0 Size:	4.71 MB ID:	2694380

But having faith in the TT admins, Vbulletin on other forums, and getting the photo history recaptured, Imma gonna be like:

Click image for larger version  Name:	salute.gif Views:	0 Size:	1.31 MB ID:	2694381

Comment

I like the update. Those that are whining.....

Comment

Originally posted by CantRepeat View Post

Top left, New Topics
            I think that's my only knock on the new update- once you read a thread it disappears off the New Topics page. Just a little thing though
            -Tolman
            '22 XT23 coming soon...
            '06 X30 (sold!)

"Sometimes my genius, it's almost frightening" -JC

Comment

Anyone know what the little hash marks under our "MC Devotee" titles are? The mouse-over has an interesting/cryptic "is on a distinguished road" for the all-gray ones.

Aric's has 2 red hashes and says "will be come famous soon enough" lol
              Tim
              2021 Lone Star MasterBash
              Ohio State Engineering - Go Bucks
              1998 MC MariStar 225VRS
              1995 MC ProStar 205
              ISO 2006 MC X2

Comment

Originally posted by tmothy07 View Post
                Anyone know what the little hash marks under our "MC Devotee" titles are? The mouse-over has an interesting/cryptic "is on a distinguished road" for the all-gray ones.

Aric's has 2 red hashes and says "will be come famous soon enough" lol

I think it’s a rating you get from post likes
                Aric

LONE STAR MASTERBASH 2022
                Register Here

2019 XT22 - Ear Bleeder
                2020 Crest 240 SLC Tri Toon - Ear Injurer

Comment

Maybe the 2022 price increase went to reconfigure the forum?

I'm a 3-4/week reader of the forum, rare poster, but like this so far.

Comment

Originally posted by MC25 View Post

I think it’s a rating you get from post likes
                    If that's the case then I want a dislike button added, that way we can take some of your gold stars away. We don't need your ego getting too inflated

Comment

Originally posted by TolCarMan View Post

I think that's my only knock on the new update- once you read a thread it disappears off the New Topics page. Just a little thing though
                      Noticed this and dont this as well. I did notice that if you Go Back, the post you just read will still be there and shown As Read.
                      If its not a competition ski boat, its always second best.

2008 MasterCraft X14, LY6, 400 HP
                      1994 MasterCraft ProStar 205 (SOLD)

Check out MasterCraft Buckeye Bash on Facebook!

Comment

Originally posted by dmbeck View Post

If that's the case then I want a dislike button added, that way we can take some of your gold stars away. We don't need your ego getting too inflated
                        Too late....

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
                          Maybe the 2022 price increase went to reconfigure the forum? .
                          Truth... lol Looks fresh though.

2017 Mastercraft XT21- Black & Calypso Green Flake and Coolfeel interior

2008 Mastercraft 40th Anniversary X-star SOLD

1981 J-craft 19 long deck ski boat w/200 Mercury Black Max (the gas guzzler)

2018 Audi Q7 Technik Navarra Blue with S-Line, Black Optics, Luxury package, advanced driver assistance, Audi Sport 21" wheels, tow hitch

Comment

Originally posted by dmbeck View Post

personally it couldn’t get any higher
                            Aric

LONE STAR MASTERBASH 2022
                            Register Here

2019 XT22 - Ear Bleeder
                            2020 Crest 240 SLC Tri Toon - Ear Injurer

Comment

Anyone find a setting that opens a thread at the newest post since last visit?

Clicking in the college football thread always lands me on page one when there are 317!!
                              -Tim

Making boomers great again!! Boomin'

Comment

Originally posted by CantRepeat View Post
                                Anyone find a setting that opens a thread at the newest post since last visit?

Clicking in the college football thread always lands me on page one when there are 317!!
                                Click the red down arrows to the left of the subject.

Comment

Working...
                                X