Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Moment Has Come

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    I think some of you (me included) should check their PM's. I was always hovering just below 100% on the old forum but the new one limits you to 200 Subjects. Looking at my sent box it had everything I ever sent so I had to clear out about 10 pages so I could send. I know MikeG205 and JohnE have full mailboxes for maybe the same reason because that's the error I get when trying to send a message.
    If its not a competition ski boat, its always second best.

    2008 MasterCraft X14, LY6, 400 HP
    1994 MasterCraft ProStar 205 (SOLD)

    Check out MasterCraft Buckeye Bash on Facebook!

    Comment


    • #47
      We have been downloading all of the attached images from the old site directory and will be bringing them up here soon- Thanks for your patience.

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by TTAdmin View Post
        We have been downloading all of the attached images from the old site directory and will be bringing them up here soon- Thanks for your patience.
        vB has an easy tool to do all of the transition work from 3.8.x to 5.6.5. Download from their site.
        93 190
        .

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by millers_35 View Post

          Click the red down arrows to the left of the subject.
          That's too bad. I was hoping there was a check box in profile settings that made it a default behavior.
          -Tim

          Making boomers great again!! Boomin'

          Comment


          • #50
            I'm getting the hang of it. I know you can't teach an old wife a new TV remote, so I want to make sure I'm on top of my OWN tech game!
            Jeffer

            1996 Prostar 190, LT1

            "5 out of 4 people have a problem with statistics..."

            Comment


            • #51
              How the hell do you quote a post now
              2016 X-30 6.0L
              "YoU CaNt FiT 4 Rev10's oN a ZFT4"

              2020 Table Rock Mastercraft Reunion Poker Run Champion

              Lonestar Masterbash - June 11th thru 13th
              https://teamtalk.mastercraft.com/sho...d.php?t=106512

              I lead the fight to ban the swimsuit thread, help me bring it back: https://teamtalk.mastercraft.com/sho...58#post1494758

              "LDA never saw a thread he couldn't run off the rails"

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by LDA6339 View Post
                How the hell do you quote a post now
                There is a "quote" link next to the Like link at the bottom of a message. Make sure you are logged in.
                2013 X-Star - 7.4 Ilmor

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by sdfoiler View Post

                  There is a "quote" link next to the Like link at the bottom of a message. Make sure you are logged in.
                  now how to do multi quote
                  -Tim

                  Making boomers great again!! Boomin'

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Looks modern and we'll figure it out
                    sigpic...A bad day water skiing still beats a good day at work...1995 Pro Star 205....

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      On other forums I view, its smart enough to return to the last post that I've read within a thread that I've already read part of.... but, so far, it seems this one just returns me to the very first post... and I have to select pages and try to find where I was....which sucks.... or I'm doing it wrong.... ?

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by 86Skier View Post
                        On other forums I view, its smart enough to return to the last post that I've read within a thread that I've already read part of.... but, so far, it seems this one just returns me to the very first post... and I have to select pages and try to find where I was....which sucks.... or I'm doing it wrong.... ?
                        I haven't found a setting that makes that the default behavior but I would assume it's in there some where.

                        However, if you click on the new topics tab on the top right and then in that list next to the thread title there is a little red arrow button you can click and it will take you the first new unread replay in that thread.
                        -Tim

                        Making boomers great again!! Boomin'

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Also there is a latest activity tab above Post Reply.

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Can they change this white background? The subtle grey was much easier on the eyes. Still not a fan of the new look and format.

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by Ironhorse View Post
                              Can they change this white background? The subtle grey was much easier on the eyes. Still not a fan of the new look and format.
                              I believe you're able to do that in your account settings
                              Tim
                              2021 Lone Star MasterBash
                              Ohio State Engineering - Go Bucks
                              1998 MC MariStar 225VRS
                              1995 MC ProStar 205
                              ISO MC 205V/XStar, X2

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Is anyone else not seeing even new photos/images? I get a "?" icon, but even clicking on those gets me a big black square. I'm running Safari, so maybe it's a Mac issue?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X