Ayone figure this out yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ayone figure this out yet?

OK I get it, it's a new format but has anyone figured out how to see "new posts" like before? That was a great feature of the previous software where you could quickly see what had changed since your last visit. Also noticed there's still no like button,,,,, :-(

On a positive note I do like the attachment and other buttons right on the page so that's a plus right?

Personally, I'm not a fan of the changes.

Comment

Definitely going to take some getting used to. There is a "latest activity" tab, but I agree, it does not seem to produce the same results as the old "new posts" button.

I do see, however, that there IS a like button now. Lower right corner of each post.

Comment

After I logged in, there is now a "New Topics" button under "Forums" at the top left. Seems to have the functionality you are looking for, that is what I always use as well.

Comment

Might be some new options in the CP that need looking at by everyone. who knows?
          -Tim

Making boomers great again!! Boomin'

Comment

Going to take some time getting used to but the old software was definitely a little dated.
            Previous Boat- 1983 Stars and Stripes

Comment

Under Forum is "Today's Post"
              Attached Files

Comment

And if you cant find the LIKE button, your not looking. Its there!
                If its not a competition ski boat, its always second best.

2008 MasterCraft X14, LY6, 400 HP
                1994 MasterCraft ProStar 205 (SOLD)

Check out MasterCraft Buckeye Bash on Facebook!

Comment

All previously attached photos are gone.
                  93 190
                  John 14:6
                  2 Peter 1:3–8
                  Matthew 6:1-4

Comment

I figured out that I was not logged in on my phone then it all became clear. It is mobile-friendly though.

Comment

Originally posted by waterlogged882 View Post
                      All previously attached photos are gone.
                      Some pics attached with posts did not convey to the new forum - we are working on restoring them. Pics that were linked display just fine-

Comment

Originally posted by John Johnson View Post
                        I figured out that I was not logged in on my phone then it all became clear. It is mobile-friendly though.
                        Do you use Tapatalk by chance? If so, how in the heck did you log out and/or log back in? Mine just spins and spins right now, so I assume I'm not logged in.... but I'll be damned if I can figure out how to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by TTAdmin View Post

Some pics attached with posts did not convey to the new forum - we are working on restoring them. Pics that were linked display just fine-
                          And links should not be allowed here. Once the account or any other access control factor to a link goes debunk, it leaves a void in the post or the thread overall. Not my call though.
                          93 190
                          John 14:6
                          2 Peter 1:3–8
                          Matthew 6:1-4

Comment

Originally posted by TTAdmin View Post

At least now it looks like the pics are all like formatted, instead of before, some tiny some huge! Hopefully you have upped the size limitations, & auto format the pics -

Comment

Originally posted by 86Skier View Post

Do you use Tapatalk by chance? If so, how in the heck did you log out and/or log back in? Mine just spins and spins right now, so I assume I'm not logged in.... but I'll be damned if I can figure out how to do it.
                              I think did long ago but if I remember correctly I quit using it because this is the only forum I use regularly. Had to go to my Mac passwords to log back in on my phone.

Comment

Working...
                              X