No announcement yet.

Ayone figure this out yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see some functionality that I like but the layout is making my eyes hurt.
    Last edited by TTAdmin; 11-18-2021, 06:07 PM.
    2012 MasterCraft X15 5.7L
    2021 Lone Star Master Bash - June 11-13 - Lake Travis, TX
    Instagram: @lonestarmasterbash

Originally posted by uplandbird
    Floating computer systems designed to come to the brink of intentionally sinking are probably going to have some issues.

Comment

It will take a bit of getting used to. Stay positive, in a few months we will forget what the old one looked like.

Comment

Originally posted by 86Skier View Post

Do you use Tapatalk by chance? If so, how in the heck did you log out and/or log back in? Mine just spins and spins right now, so I assume I'm not logged in.... but I'll be damned if I can figure out how to do it.
        Yeah...Tapatalk is broken for sure now

Comment

Originally posted by GoneSkiing View Post
          It will take a bit of getting used to. Stay positive, in a few months we will forget what the old one looked like.
          Agree! It's weird right now but we'll get used to it.

Random question but can we see what boats we own in our profiles like before?
          -Tolman
          '22 XT23 "Big Kahuna"
          '06 X30 (Sold)

"Sometimes my genius, it's almost frightening" -JC

Comment

Anyone else see the bars under your username? If you hover over them, it says "is on a distinguished road". What is that supposed mean?

Comment

Oh boy. You can tag people now too.

Comment

Originally posted by lakedrum03 View Post
                Oh boy. You can tag people now too.
                lakedrum03 it sure looks like it!! Does it send a notice now?
                -Tim

Making boomers great again!! Boomin'

Comment

CantRepeat yessir. In the top bar

Comment

Its new and scary......seriously though it took me like 10 minutes to figure out how to reply only to learn that I wasn't logged in

Comment

Originally posted by lakedrum03 View Post
                      Anyone else see the bars under your username? If you hover over them, it says "is on a distinguished road". What is that supposed mean?
                      lakedrum03 Valid question, and also how the heck did Aric get two bars already?
                      MC25
                      Click image for larger version  Name:	MC25.jpg Views:	0 Size:	8.4 KB ID:	2694358
                      If its not a competition ski boat, its always second best.

2008 MasterCraft X14, LY6, 400 HP
                      1994 MasterCraft ProStar 205 (SOLD)

Check out MasterCraft Buckeye Bash on Facebook!

Comment

A couple things I just figured out.....
                        • This is the same format as the Nautique site. This isn't all bad but if you think about it TT is now following Nautique's lead which may twist a couple people.
                        • The like feature is not showing up in Firefox but is in Chrome so if you're not seeing the like button in the lower right corner try another browser.
                        • The "today's topics" was one of the things I didn't like about the Nautique forum layout and now it's here. Not a big deal, just have to live with it.
                        • This is going to be different but then again it's not the end of the world and the new software has plenty of great features.
                        • The bars under your name are based on posts and I think responses to posts. Aric will be gold in no time!

I would like to thank the mods for their efforts updating the site. There's always going to be good and bad with change and I think the good of the new software will grow on people and be worth the change.

Comment

Originally posted by Double D View Post

lakedrum03 Valid question, and also how the heck did Aric get two bars already?
                          MC25
                          Click image for larger version Name:	MC25.jpg Views:	0 Size:	8.4 KB ID:	2694358
                          I give those out to my best friends, only!!
                          -Tim

Comment

What am I missing here? The first picture is what my home page looks like when I'm not signed in (notice the "Today's Post". The second is what it looks like when I'm signed in. As soon as I sign in I can't see new post only new topics unless it's been moved somewhere. Anyone else seeing this? BTW selecting each button gives you different search results.

Comment

Originally posted by bturner2 View Post
                              What am I missing here? The first picture is what my home page looks like when I'm not signed in (notice the "Today's Post". The second is what it looks like when I'm signed in. As soon as I sign in I can't see new post only new topics unless it's been moved somewhere. Anyone else seeing this? BTW selecting each button gives you different search results.
                              I also noticed this! Kinda weird
                              -Tolman
                              '22 XT23 "Big Kahuna"
                              '06 X30 (Sold)

"Sometimes my genius, it's almost frightening" -JC

Comment

You can change the theme color layout in your profile page.

Profile > customize my style.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ttlayout.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	192.7 KB
ID:	2694491
                                -Tim

Comment

Working...
                                X