No announcement yet.

Ayone figure this out yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone else having trouble viewing photos? I cannot see any…

Comment

Originally posted by lakedrum03 View Post
      Anyone else see the bars under your username? If you hover over them, it says "is on a distinguished road". What is that supposed mean?
      What bars? I haven't been on here much lately, I come back and find this..... I don't hate it so far. I really hope the old pics get put back. Every once in a while I like to pull up photos of 'Fox's' 197, best looking boat ever.
      2003 ProStar 197, MCX and Powerslot.

"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty" - Thomas Jefferson
      "Freedom is beneficial to everyone equally" - Ron Paul
      FJB

Comment

Originally posted by captain planet View Post

What bars? I haven't been on here much lately, I come back and find this..... I don't hate it so far. I really hope the old pics get put back. Every once in a while I like to pull up photos of 'Fox's' 197, best looking boat ever.
        Appears that feature has been disabled in the past day or so. lol

93 190

Comment

Originally posted by waterlogged882 View Post

Appears that feature has been disabled in the past day or so. lol

Wonder why? I need to build some Rep!!
          If its not a competition ski boat, its always second best.

2008 MasterCraft X14, LY6, 400 HP
          1994 MasterCraft ProStar 205 (SOLD)

Check out MasterCraft Buckeye Bash on Facebook!

Comment

Originally posted by Double D View Post

Wonder why? I need to build some Rep!!
            Your reputation precedes you.

There is an unspoken adage among forum administrators; if you can't figure it out or fix it...disable it....
            93 190

Comment

I knew the new format was coming. I knew that I'd have a lot of trouble getting used to it, as would some of the longtime members. I didn't know past photos were going away.
              Prior boats - (3) X14's, (3) Prostars, and a Tristar.

Comment

Originally posted by bturner2 View Post
                A couple things I just figured out.....
                • This is the same format as the Nautique site. This isn't all bad but if you think about it TT is now following Nautique's lead which may twist a couple people.
                • The like feature is not showing up in Firefox but is in Chrome so if you're not seeing the like button in the lower right corner try another browser.
                • The "today's topics" was one of the things I didn't like about the Nautique forum layout and now it's here. Not a big deal, just have to live with it.
                • This is going to be different but then again it's not the end of the world and the new software has plenty of great features.
                • The bars under your name are based on posts and I think responses to posts. Aric will be gold in no time!

I would like to thank the mods for their efforts updating the site. There's always going to be good and bad with change and I think the good of the new software will grow on people and be worth the change.
                I haven’t tired here yet , not enough time to search, but on Nautique site if you go under advanced search , it’s leads you to being able to allocate all the new posts no matter which subforum .
                CURRENT: 2008 SANTE 210 w NSS

2000 Mastercraft Xstar
                2004,2005 Ski Centurion Avalanche C4
                2003, Ski Centurion Cyclone
                99,2000,2001, 2002 Ski Centurion Elite V/Hurricane/lightning
                88 2001 Nautique

Comment

Originally posted by JohnE View Post
                  I knew the new format was coming. I knew that I'd have a lot of trouble getting used to it, as would some of the longtime members. I didn't know past photos were going away.
                  coz gonna be major league upset!! lol

-Tim

Making boomers great again!! Boomin'

Comment

So this seems to be working for me right now. If I come to the site, don't log in and hit "Today's Topics" then log in I'm left with Today's actual Topics. If I log in first "Today's Topics" disappears and I'm left with "New Topics" which is completely different. It's a workaround at this point but it seems to be working for me.

Still really like the "like button".

Comment

Originally posted by bturner2 View Post
                      So this seems to be working for me right now. If I come to the site, don't log in and hit "Today's Topics" then log in I'm left with Today's actual Topics. If I log in first "Today's Topics" disappears and I'm left with "New Topics" which is completely different. It's a workaround at this point but it seems to be working for me.

Still really like the "like button".
                      TTAdmin
                      TT Admin
                      TTAdmin Maybe something we can add, have both buttons.

Comment

I have to say I really like it. Obviously growing pains at first, but now that I’m used to it, the upgrades are nice.
                        Aric

LONE STAR MASTERBASH 2022
                        Register Here

2019 XT22 - Ear Bleeder
                        2020 Crest 240 SLC Tri Toon - Ear Injurer

Comment

I like the changes. Only thing I would ask for (or for Aric to point out to me haha) is to get a Last button to go to the last page of the thread. Currently I'm typing in the number of the last page when I go to a thread with 3+ pages.

Comment

Originally posted by Morety View Post
                            I like the changes. Only thing I would ask for (or for Aric to point out to me haha) is to get a Last button to go to the last page of the thread. Currently I'm typing in the number of the last page when I go to a thread with 3+ pages.
                            i agree...i mentioned that before the upgrade as well but not sure if it's a limitation of both.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	3162FA41-C7B3-4320-808C-18FB49028B5B.jpg
Views:	349
Size:	1.04 MB
ID:	2694784
                              Originally posted by Morety View Post
                              I don’t have an issue. If you click the arrow I circled it takes you to the last comment in the thread. The other arrow to the left of the subject takes you to your last known position in the thread.

Comment

thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X