Island Park ID - Water Level

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Island Park ID - Water Level

Was planning a trip to Island Park ID for next August. Knowing that this is a resevoir was checking if anyone was familiar with area and knew if water levels in general were boatable mid-August? Just curious also how busy the lake is mid week? Any feedback on the area would be much appreciated.

I usually don't boat in Island Park much. It's been a few years since I've been on the water there. I spend more time there in the winter but I can try and help you out.

They usually have plenty of water mid August. We didnt have a particularly great snow year last year and it was still plenty full. Hopefully we get a TON of snow this winter. During the week should be way better than the weekend obviously. There are a lot of people that head there every weekend, summer and winter. It can get to be a bit much at times.

Henry's Lake has great fishing but not so great for watersports usually, choppy. Island Park Reservoir is good if it's not too busy. There are a lot of Air BNB's to choose from and there are a few good places to eat as well.

Chad

Comment

Working...
    X