Help on Swivel Rack Options for Zero Flex Flyer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help on Swivel Rack Options for Zero Flex Flyer

On my 2003 X-series (205V variant), I want to install a swivel rack system. I like the Monster (link) rack with their swivel set up (link). Does anyone have any experience with this kind of set up on the old style towers? Would hate to drop almost $900 on this and have it not work.

Originally posted by lakedrum03 View Post
    On my 2003 X-series (205V variant), I want to install a swivel rack system. I like the Monster (link) rack with their swivel set up (link). Does anyone have any experience with this kind of set up on the old style towers? Would hate to drop almost $900 on this and have it not work.
    I bought the Samson swivel racks. More than $900 for two, though. They work perfectly.
    2000 Prostar 205V

Comment

I’ve had a set about six years. I couldn’t find a height where they would clear the bimini & the speakers. I only need the swivel function once a year on vacation so I just lay the Bimini down for clearance. I haven’t had any issues with them.

Comment

So, I placed an order today for the Roswell surf/wake racks with their mag swivel set up. These were more expensive than the monster racks, but it appears that they are of better quality and higher functionality.

Comment

Working...
        X