looking for 2007 X-15 ratcheting boat cover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for 2007 X-15 ratcheting boat cover

I called MasterCraft, and the parts line said to email them...? I guess things are really slow there. I got back the email 2 days later and they said the boat cover is made by mastercraft, but is no longer made.. I really like that ratcheting style as it has saved me from getting lots of water in the boat. but the sales guy was steering me to companies that do not have the ratchet...

Any ideas?
    1999 MasterCraft Maristar, V210, 330 Hp LTR
    Mods: Upgraded Stereo, Amp, 6 Disk Changer, Zero-Flex Tower, Custom Fit Bimini Top, and of course...Teak Oil!

Seems like a knucklehead answers at mc about half the time. You might try a dealer or something like this

https://waterskis.com/mastercraft-x1...er-zft3-tower/

Check out the find a part option

Comment

open to aftermarket options?

skiboatcovers has a ratchet setup on theirs, im really happy with the one we got for our x9. its been in a couple rain storms last year and held up great.

worth giving them a call and chatting, super nice on the phone as well.

Comment

Originally posted by ValveCoverGasket View Post
        open to aftermarket options?

skiboatcovers has a ratchet setup on theirs, im really happy with the one we got for our x9. its been in a couple rain storms last year and held up great.

worth giving them a call and chatting, super nice on the phone as well.
        plus 1
        93 190
        (safe click)

Comment

Call Cory at Evolution. Great guy and made a top notch cover for my boat.

Comment

Originally posted by lakedrum03 View Post
            Call Cory at Evolution. Great guy and made a top notch cover for my boat.
            i started there when i was looking for a cover, him being local and skiboatcovers being in MI, but it seems his focus is mostly on non-MCs though he does have some MC patterns.

just as a heads up

Comment

Thank you for the Referral's! I emailed Skiboatcovers, as well as evolution...

Will post photos after I get the new cover!

Happy Holidays to all
              1999 MasterCraft Maristar, V210, 330 Hp LTR
              Mods: Upgraded Stereo, Amp, 6 Disk Changer, Zero-Flex Tower, Custom Fit Bimini Top, and of course...Teak Oil!

Comment

I really like my cover from skiboats.com

Comment

Working...
                X