Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

6th Annual Lone Star MasterBash: June 10-11th, 2022 - Possum Kingdom Lake

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by jbmccul View Post

    And 4.5 hours further from us!
    Is DFW the closest airport? Looking at a 2 hour flight + 2.5 hours from DFW airport vs a 10.5 hour drive from Iowa
    '18 XT22 w/5500 & Upgraded Premium Stereo
    (Previous- '08 X2 w/MCX)
    '16 F150 Platinum Screw 3.5L Eco 4x4

    I can help with Klipsch Stereo modifications
    www.chesnuttech.com

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by eecyclone View Post

      Is DFW the closest airport? Looking at a 2 hour flight + 2.5 hours from DFW airport vs a 10.5 hour drive from Iowa
      Yes DFW is closest. Myself and Bowen may not be able to take extra people due to events taking place we aren’t participating in due to staffing them. Bowen’s wife may still run his boat, but you may want to bring your own for this one.
      Aric


      LONE STAR MASTERBASH 2022
      Register Here

      2019 XT22 - Ear Bleeder
      2022 Sea Hunt BX22 CC
      For Sale:
      2020 Crest 240 SLC Tri Toon

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by MC25 View Post

        Yes DFW is closest. Myself and Bowen may not be able to take extra people due to events taking place we aren’t participating in due to staffing them. Bowen’s wife may still run his boat, but you may want to bring your own for this one.
        I may have Tim run my boat, Sasha may have to work on Friday
        2012 MasterCraft X15 5.7L
        2021 Lone Star Master Bash - June 11-13 - Lake Travis, TX
        Instagram: @lonestarmasterbash

        Originally posted by uplandbird
        Floating computer systems designed to come to the brink of intentionally sinking are probably going to have some issues.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by jbmccul View Post

          I may have Tim run my boat, Sasha may have to work on Friday
          I’m not even sure my parents will run ours, they’ll probably bring the pontoon so they can do what they want
          Aric


          LONE STAR MASTERBASH 2022
          Register Here

          2019 XT22 - Ear Bleeder
          2022 Sea Hunt BX22 CC
          For Sale:
          2020 Crest 240 SLC Tri Toon

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by MC25 View Post

            I’m not even sure my parents will run ours, they’ll probably bring the pontoon so they can do what they want
            We can leave it in the parking lot of check-in, play some tunes.
            2012 MasterCraft X15 5.7L
            2021 Lone Star Master Bash - June 11-13 - Lake Travis, TX
            Instagram: @lonestarmasterbash

            Originally posted by uplandbird
            Floating computer systems designed to come to the brink of intentionally sinking are probably going to have some issues.

            Comment


            • #21
              I am going to try to make it up this year. I have always wanted to check PK out!
              Previous Boat- 1983 Stars and Stripes

              Comment


              • #22
                Bowen I’ll bring the boat down if you have your check book ready. I do have concerns about the tie up vibe without your and Aric’s boat. We’ll make it work.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Magoo View Post
                  Bowen I’ll bring the boat down if you have your check book ready. I do have concerns about the tie up vibe without your and Aric’s boat. We’ll make it work.
                  Our boats will definitely be at the tie up, but we may not be around for Friday's events as we'll be working. But more on that later
                  2012 MasterCraft X15 5.7L
                  2021 Lone Star Master Bash - June 11-13 - Lake Travis, TX
                  Instagram: @lonestarmasterbash

                  Originally posted by uplandbird
                  Floating computer systems designed to come to the brink of intentionally sinking are probably going to have some issues.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by jbmccul View Post

                    I may have Tim run my boat, Sasha may have to work on Friday
                    I have never felt so trusted. Let's be sure to lube up that steering cable though...
                    Tim
                    2021 Lone Star MasterBash
                    Ohio State Engineering - Go Bucks
                    1998 MC MariStar 225VRS
                    1995 MC ProStar 205
                    ISO MC 205V/XStar, X2

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by tmothy07 View Post

                      I have never felt so trusted. Let's be sure to lube up that steering cable though...
                      You mean to tell me you didn't have fun that day?
                      2012 MasterCraft X15 5.7L
                      2021 Lone Star Master Bash - June 11-13 - Lake Travis, TX
                      Instagram: @lonestarmasterbash

                      Originally posted by uplandbird
                      Floating computer systems designed to come to the brink of intentionally sinking are probably going to have some issues.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by MC25 View Post

                        Yes DFW is closest. Myself and Bowen may not be able to take extra people due to events taking place we aren’t participating in due to staffing them. Bowen’s wife may still run his boat, but you may want to bring your own for this one.
                        The preference is to bring my own boat + crew but I don't want to drive 10+ hours to boat alone if I can't find anyone to come with me.
                        '18 XT22 w/5500 & Upgraded Premium Stereo
                        (Previous- '08 X2 w/MCX)
                        '16 F150 Platinum Screw 3.5L Eco 4x4

                        I can help with Klipsch Stereo modifications
                        www.chesnuttech.com

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by eecyclone View Post

                          The preference is to bring my own boat + crew but I don't want to drive 10+ hours to boat alone if I can't find anyone to come with me.
                          I always have extra friends if you need to borrow some!
                          2012 MasterCraft X15 5.7L
                          2021 Lone Star Master Bash - June 11-13 - Lake Travis, TX
                          Instagram: @lonestarmasterbash

                          Originally posted by uplandbird
                          Floating computer systems designed to come to the brink of intentionally sinking are probably going to have some issues.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by eecyclone View Post

                            The preference is to bring my own boat + crew but I don't want to drive 10+ hours to boat alone if I can't find anyone to come with me.
                            I know they won't be able to join you on the way down, but I bet you could convince Andrew & Brooke to make the trip?
                            Tim
                            2021 Lone Star MasterBash
                            Ohio State Engineering - Go Bucks
                            1998 MC MariStar 225VRS
                            1995 MC ProStar 205
                            ISO MC 205V/XStar, X2

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Bumping this back to the top as my double-post mistake accidentally got posted in.
                              2012 MasterCraft X15 5.7L
                              2021 Lone Star Master Bash - June 11-13 - Lake Travis, TX
                              Instagram: @lonestarmasterbash

                              Originally posted by uplandbird
                              Floating computer systems designed to come to the brink of intentionally sinking are probably going to have some issues.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                JohnE can we get this pinned?
                                Aric


                                LONE STAR MASTERBASH 2022
                                Register Here

                                2019 XT22 - Ear Bleeder
                                2022 Sea Hunt BX22 CC
                                For Sale:
                                2020 Crest 240 SLC Tri Toon

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X