Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After 15 years it was time for a change!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After 15 years it was time for a change!

Hi everyone my name is Marcos and I'm the owner of Gator Bait Wakeboard School in Miami, FL. After 15 years and 36 Nautiques I decided to switch over to MasterCraft and I could not be happier! I love my new boats. I bought 3 2021 X24s and I have 2022s on the way. Here are some pictures of my new toys.

And your thoughts between the two? Thanks!

Comment

Holy cow. Coming in strong with three X24s right off the bat!
      Troy

Comment

I recognize that teal/turquoise one. That came from HTX in Houston
        2012 MasterCraft X15 5.7L
        2021 Lone Star Master Bash - June 11-13 - Lake Travis, TX
        Instagram: @lonestarmasterbash

Originally posted by uplandbird
        Floating computer systems designed to come to the brink of intentionally sinking are probably going to have some issues.

Comment

Wow, that's quite the change after being entrenched with one brand for so long! What made you pull the trigger? Beautiful MC's!
          Tim
          2021 Lone Star MasterBash
          Ohio State Engineering - Go Bucks
          1998 MC MariStar 225VRS
          1995 MC ProStar 205
          ISO MC 205V/XStar, X2

Comment

Also curious to hear your thoughts on wakeboard wake and surf wave. Why did you go with X24's vs the XStar or G23?
            '18 XT22 w/5500 & Upgraded Premium Stereo
            (Previous- '08 X2 w/MCX)
            '16 F150 Platinum Screw 3.5L Eco 4x4

I can help with Klipsch Stereo modifications
            www.chesnuttech.com

Comment

I’m thrilled with my new boats! I was having WAY too many problems with my 2021 G25s and the dealer was not able to sell me new ones fast enough so I decided to give MasterCraft a try and I could not be happier with my decision. The X24 drivers way better and feels WAY better in rough water.

I went with the X24s because of the size. We’re in Biscayne Bay and it gets pretty rough driving back and forth from our marina. I wanted the X26 but didn’t like the layout because of the toilet.

The wake and wave are perfect for us. I was not able to put plug and play bags in my Nautiques so I had to use lead and I absolutely hated that because I had to carry around all day. What I like most is the adjustability. We can make the wave and wake steep or flat without it washing out all over the place.

Comment

Nice Fleet OP!

Comment

Originally posted by jbmccul View Post
                  I recognize that teal/turquoise one. That came from HTX in Houston
                  Yeah I actually got 2 from them. They were amazing people. And the other one was from Texas MasterCraft and they were great too. I had all 3 of them shipped to Mike at South Florida Marine and he took care of everything. Those guys are unbelievable! Cleanest, most organized business I've ever been to. He keeps that place looking like a Ferrari dealership. And him and his staff are just so nice. I drove them nuts and they were so great about everything.

Comment

Originally posted by moosehead View Post
                    Nice Fleet OP!
                    Thank you! I really wanted a black one with dark Cool Touch interior because I couldn't do that with Nautique because it's WAY too hot down here for that but soon to come!!

Comment

The neon is awesome especially on the interior

Comment

Wow livn the dream! I never did get the whole lead thing with Nautiques either.

Comment

Originally posted by gwozhog View Post
                          Wow livn the dream! I never did get the whole lead thing with Nautiques either.
                          HAHAHA Thanks!

UGH don't get me started. I hated the lead. if we were in a hurry and had to drive fast it felt like we were straddling a dolphin all the way home the boats would porpoise so bad! And then I learned that lead bags ARE NOT LEAD!!!! So I had rust stains all over the boat and those stupid bags turned into a solid block which made them even harder to move when we got new boats.

If you're in fresh water and need the storage space "lead" can be a great option but I don't miss it at all right now!

Comment

Welcome to Team MasterCraft! Will have to hit you up next time we come down to Miami to visit. Love those X24s and can't wait to see what you have on order next!

Comment

Originally posted by Morety View Post
                              Welcome to Team MasterCraft! Will have to hit you up next time we come down to Miami to visit. Love those X24s and can't wait to see what you have on order next!
                              Thank you!! I’m just so so happy with my boats… and my decision. Yeah I’ve already designed like 100 but will definitely go with black and tan interior for the next one.

Comment

Working...
                              X